inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Inquiry re: password

Written By: Chris Oakley on 03/02/08 at 3:00 pm

Will my existing password for this message board also work for the Amiright.com main page? I'm asking because I tried to submit a song parody a few days ago using a different password and I couldn't get it posted. (Sorry if this is in the wrong form; I just registered.)

Subject: Re: Inquiry re: password

Written By: Red Ant on 03/02/08 at 3:33 pm

Welcome to the messageboard, Chris!

Your inthe00s.com password should also work on Amiright.

I see you already have a few parodies on Amiright. If you entered a password on any of those, you have to use the same password from now on. If you need to change or clear your password, send ChuckyG a PM.

Ant

Written By: ChuckyG on 03/02/08 at 3:51 pm

Will my existing password for this message board also work for the Amiright.com main page? I'm asking because I tried to submit a song parody a few days ago using a different password and I couldn't get it posted. (Sorry if this is in the wrong form; I just registered.)

your passwords for inthe00s and amiright are stored in seperate places.  If you entered a password at amiright you have to keep using that password for your parodies.  If you can't figure out the password, let me know and I will reset it.

Written By: Chris Oakley on 03/04/08 at 8:46 am

Welcome to the messageboard, Chris!

Your inthe00s.com password should also work on Amiright.

I see you already have a few parodies on Amiright. If you entered a password on any of those, you have to use the same password from now on. If you need to change or clear your password, send ChuckyG a PM.

Ant

Thank you, Ant.  8) :) I don't remember using a password with any of my previous contributions, but the one I tried to use with my latest submission doesn't seem to be working.  :(

Check for new replies or respond here...