inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: karma

Written By: snozberries on 03/22/08 at 4:20 pm

Hey Chucky,

I was just wondering if a karma link could be added to a persons profile  (unless its there and I just missed it.)

under additional information is a link to send a member a pm but not one to give karma....just a suggestion.

Subject: Re: karma

Written By: gibbo on 03/22/08 at 7:42 pm

Hey Chucky,

I was just wondering if a karma link could be added to a persons profile  (unless its there and I just missed it.)

under additional information is a link to send a member a pm but not one to give karma....just a suggestion.

I second that request....for those who forget to give it along the way and do it in bulk hits...

Written By: ChuckyG on 03/22/08 at 7:47 pm

Hey Chucky,

probably... I'd hate to do it now though, knowing I'd have to rewrite it a second time for the new software that will probably be installed in a few months.  I'll put it down on my list of future enhancements, and I'll code it up when we upgrade in the near future.

it's a little more work, but you can always view the last person's posts to find their karma links...

Written By: snozberries on 03/23/08 at 10:52 am

it's a little more work, but you can always view the last person's posts to find their karma links...

I know... I'm just lazy  ;D

Thanks tho...

Check for new replies or respond here...