inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Previews in black?

Written By: Red Ant on 05/12/08 at 4:58 pm

When reviewing my posts before I actually post them, I noticed the background screen has become blacked out. I thought this was due to an open color tag of some sort, but it happens on every post now. Anyone else notice this? Here's a screenshot:

Ant

Subject: Re: Previews in black?

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/12/08 at 5:09 pm

I use the setting of Mahogany and the preview colour goes to a off pink colour.

Written By: Step-chan on 05/12/08 at 5:09 pm

I noticed that as well. Don't know what it means.

Written By: ChuckyG on 05/12/08 at 7:01 pm

I applied some recent security patches, must have changed the template for the preview for some bizarre reason.

Written By: KKay on 05/13/08 at 8:32 am

my previews alternate black and white, when refreshing. happened this morning.

Written By: nally on 05/13/08 at 2:39 pm

When reviewing my posts before I actually post them, I noticed the background screen has become blacked out. I thought this was due to an open color tag of some sort, but it happens on every post now. Anyone else notice this? Here's a screenshot:

Ant

I use the default setting, and I notice that too when I hit the preview button. I figured it might have to do with some changes made to the software. wait...

I applied some recent security patches, must have changed the template for the preview for some bizarre reason.

Strange things do happen...

Written By: ChuckyG on 05/13/08 at 2:44 pm

I use the default setting, and I notice that too when I hit the preview button. I figured it might have to do with some changes made to the software. wait...

Strange things do happen...

I found a fix for it today, kind of what I thought it would be, I was just too lazy to look for it sooner.

Once your style sheet is refreshed, it should fix it.  You might need to hold the shift key while hitting the refresh button to force it to download the change.

Written By: Green Lantern on 05/13/08 at 7:05 pm

Aha ! This thread explains why things have looked strange lately. Like Phil, I use the 'mahogany setting'. In this .....  quoted posts are less easily distinguished from previewed replies. Sort of a thin pinkish veil covering the lot. Still apparent !  :(  The 'good old days !' ...    :(    :-X

Check for new replies or respond here...