inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: I have locked myself out - sever case of operator error

Written By: FussBudget in exile on 07/18/08 at 8:50 am

To plagiarise a post of moosters from over a year ago:

I need help to activate my account  ::)

I was mucking around with my email address in my profile and accidently upset something  :o

I got a message saying that I would need to re-activate my account via an email, but none came  :( :( :(

Perhaps I typed the wrong email addy - not sure - all I know is that I can't log in now ! Help !!!  :P

(In fact, I KNOW I typed the wrong email address, I used the back button the browser and WAAAH it was there staring me in the face :(  )

Subject: Re: I have locked myself out - sever case of operator error

Written By: mooster on 07/18/08 at 8:54 am

I was mucking around with my email address in my profile and accidently upset something  :o

I got a message saying that I would need to re-activate my account via an email, but none came  :( :( :(

Perhaps I typed the wrong email addy - not sure - all I know is that I can't log in now ! Help !!!  :P

(In fact, I KNOW I typed the wrong email address, I used the back button the browser and WAAAH it was there staring me in the face :(  )

Silly FussBudget  ;D ;)

Written By: karen on 07/18/08 at 10:20 am

http://www.inthe00s.com/index.php?topic=41.0

Written By: FussBudgetVanPelt on 07/22/08 at 7:33 pm

http://www.inthe00s.com/index.php?topic=41.0

Hi Karen

Thanks for that, but the problem was not the same one.  My problem was that I had inadvertently put the wrong (a non-existent) email address. 

Thanks Chuck for fixing it for me :)

Written By: karen on 07/22/08 at 11:09 pm

Hi Karen

Thanks for that, but the problem was not the same one.  My problem was that I had inadvertently put the wrong (a non-existent) email address. 

Thanks Chuck for fixing it for me :)

You dozy!

Written By: FussBudgetVanPelt on 07/24/08 at 8:34 am

You dozy!

Indeed  ;)  It's called age  :P

Written By: Bobby on 07/26/08 at 12:36 pm

Ha ha, I'm glad you've got it all sorted now - I wondered where you got to. :)

Check for new replies or respond here...