inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: hOW DO i POST PICTURES

Written By: greenjello74 on 07/23/08 at 10:41 pm

Could someone please tell me how to post pics at the end of my post? or within my post? Thank you oh so much. :-*

Subject: Re: hOW DO i POST PICTURES

Written By: nally on 07/23/08 at 10:44 pm

Hi greenjello...

If you'd like to post a picture in your post, just go down to where it says "Additional Options", click on that, and a text box with the word "Attach:" will show up. To find the picture you want, just click the Browse button and find where your desired picture is located. It must be 1) On your computer, either in your hard drive or portable storage, AND 2) less than 128 KB in size!

I hope this helps. :)

Jeff

Written By: greenjello74 on 07/23/08 at 10:46 pm

Hi greenjello...

If you'd like to post a picture in your post, just go down to where it says "Additional Options", click on that, and a text box with the word "Attach:" will show up. To find the picture you want, just click the Browse button and find where your desired picture is located. It must be 1) On your computer, either in your hard drive or portable storage, AND 2) less than 128 KB in size!

I hope this helps. :)

Jeff

Thank you Jeff I will give it a go

Written By: greenjello74 on 07/23/08 at 10:50 pm

!974

Karma +1

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 07/24/08 at 12:19 am

You can also opt to use an online photo album such as photobucket or snapfish.  There you can upload any picture you want and then link to the photos here using the little button (right above this  ;) smiley, the little picture frame).  I don't think there is as many size restrictions if you do that.

Also, to add a picture in the bottom of each post, go to where it says profile.  Then click on where it says forum profile.  Scroll down to where it says signature.  There should be a big white box.  In that box you will want to click on the box so that your cursor is blinking in it, then click again on the little picture frame above the smiley (or if that doesn't work) - type in (with no space between http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l193/c (replace my address with yours)

Now you have to end the "tag" by typing   (with no spaces)  Make sure that you use the square looking brackets     and NOT the round ones ( ) or the angular ones < >  The only ones that will work here are the square ones.

I hope that I explained that fairly clearly.  ;)

Oh, I should add that once you have got all that typed in there, double-check that all blank spaces in the line are gone, or else it won't work, also be sure to click on change profile at the bottom of the screen so it will save it.

Check for new replies or respond here...