inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Who do i email to purchase dvds?

Written By: bluetoonwithcarrotandnail on 08/01/08 at 1:47 pm

There is a large list attached to this website of 80s dvds for sale (videos like the
headbangers ball).  It says they accept credit card.  Who do i email over buying
them and arranging payment and shipping?

Thanks.

Subject: Re: Who do i email to purchase dvds?

Written By: Red Ant on 08/01/08 at 2:12 pm

There is a large list attached to this website of 80s dvds for sale (videos like the
headbangers ball).  It says they accept credit card.  Who do i email over buying

Thanks.

Where is this list? If it's in a thread, the information you seek should be there. If you're seeing such ads on the main site as a member, you probably have spy or adware. Can you take and post a screenshot of what you are seeing?

Ant

Subject: Re: Who do i email to purchase dvds?

Written By: ChuckyG on 08/01/08 at 2:24 pm

Thanks.

I'm the site owner, and we don't sell anything on any of my sites.  it's some sort of third party that either has an ad through google or maybe an old message from someone selling things.

if you can give me the link to the page, maybe I can clarify what you're talking about

Check for new replies or respond here...