inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: E-Mail Hidden

Written By: Vardigon on 12/14/08 at 11:09 pm

Hey guys.

When I look at my profile or I see the e-mail link to the left of my posts, I notice that it goes directly to my e-mail, so to me it is visible.  :O

I changed my account settings so that my e-mail should be hidden, but it doesn't appear to be.

Help?

Subject: Re: E-Mail Hidden

Written By: ChuckyG on 12/15/08 at 12:05 am

Hey guys.

When I look at my profile or I see the e-mail link to the left of my posts, I notice that it goes directly to my e-mail, so to me it is visible.  :O

I changed my account settings so that my e-mail should be hidden, but it doesn't appear to be.

Help?

it's not hidden to you, but it's hidden to everyone else even though you see it.  Don't worry, someone asks this question at least once a month, I wish the software didn't do it that way because I'll be the first to agree that it's a bit confusing.

Subject: Re: E-Mail Hidden

Written By: karen on 12/15/08 at 7:55 am

Just to confirm to you Vardigon.  This is what I see when I look at your profile:

Summary - Vardigon  Picture/Text
Name:  Vardigon
Position:  Wheezy
Karamel Sutra:  0 
Date Registered:  December 14, 2008, 01:31:22 PM
Last Active:  Today at 03:34:53 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MSN: 
YIM: 
Email:    hidden
Current Status:  Offline   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Local Time: December 15, 2008, 08:53:52 AM
Language: English

welcome to the boards, by the way

Check for new replies or respond here...