inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Board currently makes me re-login every time I access even after minutes away

Written By: Mountain Ashley on 01/23/10 at 6:30 am

The Messageboard currently makes me re-login every time I access it, even after only minutes of going to another site. It doesn't matter whether I click on staying logged in "forever" or for any of the limited time choices.

Do you know why this is?

And can it be fixed?

Thank you

Subject: Re: Board currently makes me re-login every time I access even after minutes away

Written By: ChuckyG on 01/23/10 at 7:00 am

The Messageboard currently makes me re-login every time I access it, even after only minutes of going to another site. It doesn't matter whether I click on staying logged in "forever" or for any of the limited time choices.

Do you know why this is?

And can it be fixed?

Thank you

problem with your browser, most likely to do with cookies.  You may need to delete the inthe00s cookie so it gets reset properly the next time you log in.  Or maybe you have something that is blocking cookies on your machine (antivirus software)

Check for new replies or respond here...