inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: How does one include a photo within the signature

Written By: King Tut on 08/08/11 at 8:05 pm

I'm not sure how to describe this, but for example,  Catwoman has a wicca pic, Tia has a small scary pic at the bottom of hers, nally has flying dolphins, snozberries has several, including buffy, angel, firefly.  Can someone help?
Cheers!

Subject: Re: How does one include a photo within the signature

Written By: snozberries on 08/08/11 at 9:29 pm

I'm not sure how to describe this, but for example,  Catwoman has a wicca pic, Tia has a small scary pic at the bottom of hers, nally has flying dolphins, snozberries has several, including buffy, angel, firefly.  Can someone help?
Cheers!

the pic has to be small....like 100 x 100  you post the img similar to the way you post them in the name the song & group thread  with the

link   without the space of course in the brackets...

Written By: wildcard on 08/08/11 at 10:50 pm

I use to size my pictures I put in my sig lines at a hight of 160 unless they need to be smaller now. img code for the sig line. Your personalized pic on the left  can only be 100x100.

Written By: King Tut on 08/08/11 at 11:12 pm

the pic has to be small....like 100 x 100  you post the img similar to the way you post them in the name the song & group thread  with the

link    without the space of course in the brackets...

Hey thanks, got it.

Written By: snozberries on 08/08/11 at 11:32 pm

Hey thanks, got it.

Nice!  Yw

Written By: King Tut on 08/09/11 at 6:22 pm

Hi, I'm still struggling with this, I did post 2 pictures, but only one of them appears. Do I need to add a comma (,) in between the images?

Written By: snozberries on 08/09/11 at 6:56 pm

Hi, I'm still struggling with this, I did post 2 pictures, but only one of them appears. Do I need to add a comma (,) in between the images?

no...you should post each pic with an independent link... ie...

pic one    pic 2     and so on....

I don't know how many of my sig pics you can see but I have 7.  I have them listed side by side without a space but only because the image link url is so long I needed to eliminate characters... I had to go in and rename my pics on Photobucket because I they were in an inthe00s album I have and so the link came up  photobucketurl/snozberriesalbums/inthe00s/title of pic.... if I'd left them that way I only had room for three  ;D  so I moved them to my primary photo album and named them 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7    ;)    It took a lot of trial and error to get it right but it was worth it!!!!!

JOSS WHEDON IS MY MASTER!!!! O0

Written By: King Tut on 08/09/11 at 7:30 pm

I don't know how many of my sig pics you can see but I have 7.  I have them listed side by side without a space but only because the image link url is so long I needed to eliminate characters... I had to go in and rename my pics on Photobucket because I they were in an inthe00s album I have and so the link came up  photobucketurl/snozberriesalbums/inthe00s/title of pic.... if I'd left them that way I only had room for three  ;D   so I moved them to my primary photo album and named them 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7    ;)     It took a lot of trial and error to get it right but it was worth it!!!!!

You are awesome! It works. Who is Joss Whedon? Did he help you with the pics?

Written By: snozberries on 08/09/11 at 8:00 pm

You are awesome! It works. Who is Joss Whedon? Did he help you with the pics?

OMG....see I was starting to like you now I don't know  >:(    :P   :D      people here know you don't mess with Joss Whedon around me...

he's like the genius writer, producer, creator of the most amazing tv series ever made!

Written By: King Tut on 08/09/11 at 8:12 pm

OMG....see I was starting to like you now I don't know  >:(    :P   :D      people here know you don't mess with Joss Whedon around me...

he's like the genius writer, producer, creator of the most amazing tv series ever made!

Relax, chill, I wasn't messing with him, I really thought he was someone on the message boards who helped you with posting pics.

He's the creator of the most amazing tv series ever made? Mr Rogers neighborhood? Cool!  ;D
I'm "jossin" with ya. Just a few minutes ago I wikepedia'd the man. .  I'm learning about songs and TV here. Best $500 I ever spent signing up.  http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/02/beerchug.gif

Written By: CatwomanofV on 08/13/11 at 10:41 am

I don't know how many of my sig pics you can see but I have 7.  I have them listed side by side without a space but only because the image link url is so long I needed to eliminate characters... I had to go in and rename my pics on Photobucket because I they were in an inthe00s album I have and so the link came up  photobucketurl/snozberriesalbums/inthe00s/title of pic.... if I'd left them that way I only had room for three  ;D   so I moved them to my primary photo album and named them 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7    ;)     It took a lot of trial and error to get it right but it was worth it!!!!!

I only see 6 of your pics but in PMs, I can see all 7.  :-\\

Cat

Written By: snozberries on 08/13/11 at 11:13 am

Your screen may be set larger than mine

If you hold CTL and use the mouse scroll (or the - ) then your screen images will be smaller and u can at least see all 7

The last one is the Mutant Enemy Production Card.

Check for new replies or respond here...