inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Sig Line

Written By: warped on 02/05/13 at 5:24 pm

i dont like it

Do you mind modifying your signature? Cuz I don't like it.  I need protective goggles to see it, flashes in my eyes. I am not alone in this, others have told me this as well.
Thanks.

Subject: Re: Re: Prelimiary new homepage

Written By: thenewtattoo on 02/05/13 at 5:33 pm

Are you even a parodist?

meow

Written By: thenewtattoo on 02/05/13 at 5:34 pm

Do you mind modifying your signature? Cuz I don't like it.  I need protective goggles to see it, flashes in my eyes. I am not alone in this, others have told me this as well.
Thanks.

Goes to server enlarges sig  to  2000 X 40000 lol ;)

My sig is unique as in no one has done a sig that big before, Thats the point its suppose to stick out so you remember who the poster is

Written By: thenewtattoo on 02/05/13 at 5:36 pm

My sig is unique as in no one has done a sig that big before, Thats the point its suppose to stick out so you remember who the poster is

=)

Written By: thenewtattoo on 02/05/13 at 5:39 pm

Thanks.

Pretty sure I didnt authorize u to edit my sig .... pretty sure

Written By: warped on 02/05/13 at 5:40 pm

Pretty sure I didnt authorize u to edit my sig .... pretty sure

I did't change anything, I just asked you to.

Written By: thenewtattoo on 02/05/13 at 5:42 pm

I did't change anything, I just asked you to.

Why is it bad?    Its suppose to stand out , its something no one has ever done.
I havent heard anyone complaining about it,  If there is a mega demand for me to change it Ill Gladly change it.

Written By: thenewtattoo on 02/05/13 at 5:43 pm

Are you even a parodist?

This site needs a new layout

Subject: Re: Sig Line

Written By: Tam on 02/05/13 at 5:57 pm

1. I tried to change the size of your sig picture because it doesn't fit most of the layouts.
2. I am a moderator and can do so. None of your personal information was touched or jacked.
3. Meowing at me will get you nowhere but removed from the board.
4. Since you are new to the site, let me enlighten you...
The site does not need a new layout. It was upgraded this time last year. You have options to change your own layout under "Look and Layout" in your profile. If you don't like what is there - oh well. Deal with it or move on.

Thanks
Tam
inthe00s Moderator

Written By: thenewtattoo on 02/05/13 at 5:58 pm

1. I tried to change the size of your sig picture because it doesn't fit most of the layouts.
2. I am a moderator and can do so. None of your personal information was touched or jacked.
The site does not need a new layout. It was upgraded this time last year. You have options to change your own layout under "Look and Layout" in your profile. If you don't like what is there - oh well. Deal with it or move on.

Thanks
Tam
inthe00s Moderator

Ok ill change my sig

Thanks
Jay
inthe00s poster

Written By: thenewtattoo on 02/05/13 at 6:03 pm

Thanks
Tam
inthe00s Moderator

ive been here since 2006,  ive never posted till 2012

Written By: thenewtattoo on 02/05/13 at 6:05 pm

Thanks
Tam
inthe00s Moderator

i miss the old layout

Written By: thenewtattoo on 02/05/13 at 6:08 pm

Thanks
Tam
inthe00s Moderator

kk im changing it to my own layout

Written By: ChuckyG on 02/05/13 at 7:57 pm

The software used to enforce limits on the sigs. I didn't add it back into the templates when I upgraded the board last year.  If you can't use common sense we'll just stop allowing you to use a sig.

Written By: Howard on 02/06/13 at 6:21 am

It's just that it's way too large, you might think you like it but others might not agree to your signature.

Written By: Howard on 02/06/13 at 6:24 am

ive been here since 2006,  ive never posted till 2012

So you started to post a year ago? ???

Check for new replies or respond here...