inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Can my thread be moved back?

Written By: Visor765 on 08/22/14 at 2:24 pm

I started a thread called "Celebrities You Have Met?" in the Celebrity Heaven board, and it was moved to More Than A Decade. Can it be moved back to Celebrity Heaven? It belongs there. Why was it moved to More Than A Decade? My thread is irrelevant to that board.

Subject: Re: Can my thread be moved back?

Written By: CatwomanofV on 08/22/14 at 4:35 pm

It does not belong in Celebrity Heaven. That section is for threads about people who have passed away. Granted some people have met celebrities who have passed away but many have not. More Than a Decade or the Playful Penguin Place is the right place for the thread.

Cat 

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/22/14 at 11:59 pm

"I met dead people"

Written By: snozberries on 08/24/14 at 12:36 am

I started a thread called "Celebrities You Have Met?" in the Celebrity Heaven board, and it was moved to More Than A Decade. Can it be moved back to Celebrity Heaven? It belongs there. Why was it moved to More Than A Decade? My thread is irrelevant to that board.

this is why I asked for clarification about your thread... if it was about only about meeting celebrities who are now dead that was a good place for it (and my list would've been much shorter)  but if it was for meeting any celebrity - dead or alive- as Cat stated, it belongs in the more than a decade thread.

Written By: 80sfan on 08/24/14 at 1:21 pm

"I met dead people"

;D

Written By: Howard on 08/24/14 at 1:58 pm

"I met dead people"

;D

Check for new replies or respond here...