inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: The Buddy List on our profile page

Written By: violet_shy on 07/12/16 at 6:44 pm

What exactly is it for, and will others know when you add them if you do? Just curious.

Subject: Re: The Buddy List on our profile page

Written By: nally on 07/12/16 at 6:49 pm

I guess if you want to know when certain members are on, specifically those you like to chat with, then you can add them. You can add anyone you want, but they actually don't know that you've added them...unless you tell them.

I've been using the buddy list since it was first installed.

Written By: Baltimoreian on 07/12/16 at 8:54 pm

I think the buddy list in this website is totally useless, but it reminds me who my friends are in this site.

Written By: Howard on 07/13/16 at 2:34 pm

I guess if you want to know when certain members are on, specifically those you like to chat with, then you can add them. You can add anyone you want, but they actually don't know that you've added them...unless you tell them.

I've been using the buddy list since it was first installed.

I still use it but some of them aren't on that much anymore.

Written By: nally on 07/14/16 at 6:08 pm

I still use it but some of them aren't on that much anymore.

...which is kinda sad (especially including those whose accounts still exist). I am still in touch with a few of 'em on facebook, though.

Written By: Howard on 07/15/16 at 8:28 am

...which is kinda sad (especially including those whose accounts still exist). I am still in touch with a few of 'em on facebook, though.

Should I delete the ones that aren't there anymore or just keep them for just in case?  ???

Written By: nally on 07/15/16 at 2:19 pm

Should I delete the ones that aren't there anymore or just keep them for just in case?  ???

It's your choice. Sometimes I feel like deleting 'em, but I don't; sometimes I do.

Written By: Howard on 07/15/16 at 3:28 pm

It's your choice. Sometimes I feel like deleting 'em, but I don't; sometimes I do.

I guess I could keep them cause you never know when they might come back or not.

Written By: Baltimoreian on 07/17/16 at 5:11 pm

To just have somebody at Simple Machines Forums upgrade their software, I wish they could put in Skype logs, so that people would know what's their Skype name and such. Especially when most people don't even use Yahoo, AIM, or even MSN anymore.

Written By: Howard on 07/18/16 at 2:50 pm

To just have somebody at Simple Machines Forums upgrade their software, I wish they could put in Skype logs, so that people would know what's their Skype name and such. Especially when most people don't even use Yahoo, AIM, or even MSN anymore.

That would be a good idea.

Check for new replies or respond here...