inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: A Question for Chuck please

Written By: Dude111 on 10/06/17 at 12:03 am

Hey buddy im sorry to bother ya but I have a question....

How would I put a list of threads in a list so i can find them again easily like on VBB? (Subscribed threads)

Its hard to find threads I posted in IF THERE IS NO ACTIITY SINCE MY LAST VISIT ON THEM....

Like this thread for example: www.inthe00s.com/index.php?topic=39151

I can find it easily by clicking "Show new replies to your posts. " but if there isnt any,it doesnt show up there and I gotta try and remember which base its on and find it......

On VBB its quite easy to add threads to a watch list (SUBSCRIBED THREADS) -- If you have a minute would you please see if you can find something like this for SMF buddy???

Thank you Chucky :)

EDIT:

I looked into it and the option to list all threads by the current user is

www.inthe00s.com/index.php?action=egosearch

But you have to have EGOSEARCH defined Chuck,in other words if you clicked the above link YOU WOULD BE SHOWN ALL YOUR THREADS on this site..... (If I clicked it,I would be shown all mine) That would make it semi easier finding threads one posted in w/o new activity since last visit :)

Subject: Re: A Question for Chuck please

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/06/17 at 4:47 am

If I need to keep note of a thread I have posted in, I click on "Mark Unread" and it is in your "Show new replies to your posts".

Subject: A Question for Chuck please

Written By: Dude111 on 10/06/17 at 10:51 am

I suppose thats one way to do it...

I hope Chuck will look into this for us though......

Subject: Re: A Question for Chuck please

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/06/17 at 10:52 am

I suppose thats one way to do it...

I hope Chuck will look into this for us though......
O0

Check for new replies or respond here...