inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Username change

Written By: Tyrannosaurus Rex on 09/24/18 at 6:59 am

I am getting kind of bored with my "Tyrannosaurus Rex" username.

Can someone please change it to "Ghost"? Thanks.

Subject: Re: Username change

Written By: CatwomanofV on 09/24/18 at 8:49 am

I stopped changing names because people were changing their names everyday and I have more important things to do than change everyone's names all the time. Also, it confuses everyone when people change their names.

Cat

Written By: Tyrannosaurus Rex on 09/25/18 at 11:52 am

I stopped changing names because people were changing their names everyday and I have more important things to do than change everyone's names all the time. Also, it confuses everyone when people change their names.

Cat

Alright. Thank you for letting me know.

Written By: cowboy on 03/23/19 at 2:08 pm

I wanted to change my name to Harold as that was my work name when I worked at a call center (my name is too hard for English speakers to pronounce right).

Then I was like nah, sounds too close to Howard and I don't want people to mistake who posted what as at one time I also wanted to put a photo with sunglasses on (for a bit of privacy but not too much).

I don't like cowboy much however, as I think people assume I'm a hillbilly or sth.

Written By: 2001 on 03/23/19 at 2:13 pm

I don't like cowboy much however, as I think people assume I'm a hillbilly or sth.

Hmm no.

Written By: cowboy on 03/23/19 at 2:21 pm

^^Well, I guess it's better than the_rap_ist which I saw in another board. ;D

He explained it as just a shorter form of the_rap_artist plus therapist as he happened to be both. Gets you noticed but still OMG.

Written By: 2001 on 03/23/19 at 2:45 pm

^^Well, I guess it's better than the_rap_ist which I saw in another board. ;D

He explained it as just a shorter form of the_rap_artist plus therapist as he happened to be both. Gets you noticed but still OMG.

:o Yikes

Check for new replies or respond here...