inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: how do i put people on ignore?

Written By: fgbn on 03/23/19 at 12:42 pm

there are some obnoxious people here that i want to put on ignore such as Slim95 and Millenium for example
i clicked on that black guy mr shroogie or whatevers profile but couldnt find any ignore user option

Subject: Re: how do i put people on ignore?

Written By: CatwomanofV on 03/23/19 at 12:50 pm

Go to your profile and on the left side, there is the option to update your "ignore" list.

Cat

Written By: SpyroKev on 03/24/19 at 8:51 am

The feature is a nice tool tho. I know a toxic user on this site, none of her quotes to my posts has made any sense, hilariously contradictory and extremely one sided. The fact that she even dissed me in my coping thread was completely unreasonable, I will never forgive, bruh. I'm already putting her on ignore at some point.

Subject: how do i put people on ignore?

Written By: Dude111 on 03/24/19 at 5:52 pm

I think its silly to let text bother you...

I dont have anyone ignored on any site I am on........

Written By: Elor on 03/26/19 at 12:55 pm

Actually you have to go to your profile and then click on "modify profile". The drop down menu then contains the "Buddies/Ignore" list.

Written By: 2001 on 03/26/19 at 1:44 pm

Bruhh at least have the courtesy to subtweet so everyone on the forum thinks you're talking about them ;D

Written By: SpyroKev on 03/26/19 at 3:01 pm

Bruhh at least have the courtesy to subtweet so everyone on the forum thinks you're talking about them ;D

There's nothing like when a user exposes their own butt hurt and then you have the option to technically obliterate them completely. Haha

Check for new replies or respond here...