inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Can someone update the archive?

Written By: goodbants on 09/13/20 at 4:30 pm

I just really like looking through it but it hasn't been updated for a while. Thanks!

Subject: Re: Can someone update the archive?

Written By: nally on 09/13/20 at 5:49 pm

I know that there are some sections of it that have been recently updated, and others not at all in recent years. Not sure what the deal is.

Maybe Chuck would know?

Written By: ChuckyG on 02/17/21 at 3:30 pm

I know that there are some sections of it that have been recently updated, and others not at all in recent years. Not sure what the deal is.

Maybe Chuck would know?

it's a somewhat manual thing I have to run, and it gets stuck now on one of the boards due to the size.  I'll see what I can do

Written By: nally on 02/17/21 at 6:49 pm

it's a somewhat manual thing I have to run, and it gets stuck now on one of the boards due to the size.  I'll see what I can do

Thank you for the explanation. O0

It just seems odd that some sections were last updated at the end of 2011, which is now ten years ago. Like you said, it could have to do with size of some of 'em.

Written By: ChuckyG on 02/22/21 at 10:26 pm

Thank you for the explanation. O0

It just seems odd that some sections were last updated at the end of 2011, which is now ten years ago. Like you said, it could have to do with size of some of 'em.

are they sections we still have? we did do some re-arranging at some point.  Maybe I need to update the index

Written By: nally on 02/22/21 at 10:41 pm

are they sections we still have? we did do some re-arranging at some point.  Maybe I need to update the index

All of them are active sections.

Current Politics & Religious Topics: last updated in late 2011 (even some threads created back then still have newer replies on them)

Writing on the Walrus: last updated in 2011. Some newer threads have been moved into there, plus the threads already in there have seen many an update, although their archived versions haven't.

Tenacious Tuxedo Talk: last updated in early 2016

Send In The Clownfishies: last updated in early 2016

Off-Beat Oddities: last updated in 2018

Oh, and More Than A Decade has a label of "70scinema" (which hasn't had an update since late 2011), but it also seems to have an alternate label of "unused" which is more uptodate.

Subject: Can someone update the archive?

Written By: Dude111 on 02/27/21 at 8:29 pm

Sometimes its neat to look thru the achive....

I didnt realise it was so hard to maintain it Chucky..... I thought the archive auto updated.....

Thanx for your hard work buddy,we love this place!!

Check for new replies or respond here...