inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: I'm apparently banned on my phone...

Written By: Sman12 on 12/18/21 at 7:51 pm

I have no idea why I was banned on my phone, but I never insulted anyone here nor did I troll or do anything of those rule violations.

"Sorry Sman12, you are banned from using this forum!", it said.

Can someone help, please???

Subject: Re: I'm apparently banned on my phone...

Written By: CatwomanofV on 12/19/21 at 1:33 pm

You are not the only one this has happened to. I have no idea what is causing this. I will alert Chucky to the situation because it is above my pay grade.

Cat

Written By: CatwomanofV on 12/19/21 at 4:00 pm

Chucky said that if you are using a VPN, that could have been blocked because of some bad actors.

Cat

Written By: Sman12 on 12/19/21 at 6:32 pm

Oh, well, I didn't even use a VPN when I got banned, but hopefully my account gets restored on my phone...

Written By: Voiceofthe70s on 12/19/21 at 7:22 pm

Oh, well, I didn't even use a VPN when I got banned, but hopefully my account gets restored on my phone...

You possibly wandered to a place where your phone picked up one of the recently banned rogue IPs. When you are at home try clearing the internet history on your phone. That may get you back on.

Written By: Sman12 on 12/21/21 at 8:57 am

Okay, thanks.

Written By: 90s Guy on 03/27/22 at 4:00 pm

Having same issue on my Iphone, I don't use a VPN and have had the same acct since 2015, same IP since last August. Will try dumping cache

Written By: aja675 on 08/17/22 at 12:00 am

I tried using a VPN once on my phone, and since then, the same has been happening to me.

Check for new replies or respond here...