inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Curious George co-author found murdered :(

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 02/13/06 at 8:32 am

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060210/tv_nm/shalleck_dc_1

This is such a sad story...the co-author of the children's series, "Curious George" was found brutally murdered at his home. :\'(

Subject: Re: Curious George co-author found murdered :(

Written By: La Sine Pesroh on 02/13/06 at 9:45 am

What a waste. It's always sad to see someone who has brought so much joy to so many people to die in such a senseless manner because of some insignificant dirtbags.  >:(

Written By: Donnie_Darko on 02/13/06 at 4:23 pm

How unfair the Universe is  :\'(

Written By: whistledog on 02/13/06 at 11:12 pm

Quite sad indeed  :\'(

Written By: saver on 02/13/06 at 11:58 pm

I was ticked off by a killing of a former 'Little Rascal' a couple of years ago...the guy must've been in his late 80's/90's took in a guy to his desert home to stay and the guy murdered him for what little money he had...

those sneaking pieces of ** shout have revenge paid upon them on earth THEN the Maker can pour more alcohol on their wounds! :-[

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 02/14/06 at 4:33 pm

Awful, awful, just awful!
>:( :\'(
The motive was robbery, then they stabbed Mr. Shellack to death and left his body under garbage bags in the driveway.  Rotten bastards, hope they get put away forever.  Allen J. Shellack was 76 years old.  Those two thugs were incredible cowards.
"Rex Spears Ditto," what the hell  kind of name is that, anyway?

BTW, the principal authors of the "Curious George" books were H.A.  and Margaret Rey.  I loved those books dearly when I was little!  Mr. Shellack mostly helped Mrs. Rey with the sequels and the CG TV series.

Written By: LyricBoy on 02/14/06 at 7:42 pm

I was ticked off by a killing of a former 'Little Rascal' a couple of years ago...the guy must've been in his late 80's/90's took in a guy to his desert home to stay and the guy murdered him for what little money he had...

those sneaking pieces of ** shout have revenge paid upon them on earth THEN the Maker can pour more alcohol on their wounds! :-[

They should be drawn and quartered, THEN pour alcohol on the pieces.

Written By: Donnie_Darko on 02/14/06 at 9:35 pm

[quote author=Ły

Check for new replies or respond here...