inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Bam Bam Bigelow.

Written By: La Roche on 01/20/07 at 10:23 am

So he's dead.
That sucks.

They found him dead in his house down in Florida, there's an autopsy scheduled for next week. Don't want to say it, but I wouldn't be suprised if the cause was drug related.

First member of the Jersey Triad dead, Chris Kanyon will be soon to follow, he's at deaths door.  :(

Subject: Re: Bam Bam Bigelow.

Written By: Rice_Cube on 01/20/07 at 10:28 am

The wrestler?  He was like one of the original crew in the NES Wrestlemania game :(

Written By: La Roche on 01/20/07 at 10:42 am

The wrestler?  He was like one of the original crew in the NES Wrestlemania game :(

Yup. The Beast From The East. From my favorite little town 'Asbury Park; New Jersey'.

He was a hard ass mutha phucka for sure. I hope it wasn't drug related because that's the last thing the sport needs, but let's face it, the guy was in his early 40's and not exactly un-fit, his whole life he was a pro-athlete.

Written By: JamieMcBain on 01/20/07 at 6:34 pm

Wow, that was out of left field....

Written By: La Roche on 01/20/07 at 6:36 pm

Wow, that was out of left field....

Right, I know, I saw him like 2 years ago and he was still on top of his game.

Written By: whistledog on 01/20/07 at 6:46 pm

Dang, this is sad.  He was one of my favourite badass wrestlers

I saw him live at a wrestling event in Belleville, Ontario Canada back in the 90s with other old school WWF stars like Mr. Perfect and Aldo Montoya among others

Written By: SharpshooterTom on 01/21/07 at 9:35 pm

That's a whole host of wrestlers from the previous decade dead now, man the 90's ruled for wrestling.  So sorry to hear he's dead.

Written By: greenjello74 on 09/06/08 at 11:00 am

I will miss Scott, ( his real name)  went to school with him.. RIP He was one of my ex hubbys best buds.

Check for new replies or respond here...