inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: The last surviving Rat Pack Member joins the other Rat Pack Members.

Written By: MrCleveland on 10/18/07 at 3:22 pm

Joey Bishop has died today. He was 88 years old.

Subject: Re: The last surviving Rat Pack Member joins the other Rat Pack Members.

Written By: danootaandme on 10/18/07 at 5:06 pm

Yep, but I would counter that Shirley McLaine is considered on of the pack, the only female to have what it took to be a part of it, and she is alive and well

Subject: Re: The last surviving Rat Pack Member joins the other Rat Pack Members.

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 10/18/07 at 5:36 pm

Joey Bishop was kind of the quiet tag-along type.  Does surprise me he outlived them all.  RIP Joey.

Written By: statsqueen on 10/18/07 at 7:09 pm

RIP Joey

Written By: whistledog on 10/18/07 at 10:31 pm

R.I.P. to a legend :\'(

Written By: ninny on 10/19/07 at 8:31 am

:\'(R I P JOEY  Can anyone tell me why Jerry Lewis was not considered a member of the Rat Pack?

Written By: danootaandme on 10/19/07 at 3:15 pm

:\'(R I P JOEY  Can anyone tell me why Jerry Lewis was not considered a member of the Rat Pack?

Because he didn't hang out with them.  The Rat Pack were a tight group of guys(and Shirley) who had fun and took care of each other.

Written By: LyricBoy on 10/19/07 at 6:20 pm

in 40 years we'll be talking about the passing of the Brat Pack.

Check for new replies or respond here...