inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Former Radio 1 DJ Kevin Greening, dies suddenly aged 44

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/31/07 at 5:16 pm

Former Radio 1 DJ Kevin Greening, who has died suddenly aged 44, used to tell how his broadcasting career began when he was "briefly a tape editor for door-stepping reporter Roger Cook".

"He hated me," Greening stated on his biography on the website of London-based Smooth Radio, where he had been working before his death.

Full Obit on BBC News Online

Subject: Re: Former Radio 1 DJ Kevin Greening, dies suddenly aged 44

Written By: saver on 12/31/07 at 6:53 pm

Las Vegas comedian PUDGY! died the day before Christmas..performer at the Riviera I believe...yes, she was Pudgy and while she hosted a stripper type filled show...the audience would yell at her to 'put it on!'   

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/31/07 at 8:31 pm

Former Radio 1 DJ Kevin Greening, who has died suddenly aged 44, used to tell how his broadcasting career began when he was "briefly a tape editor for door-stepping reporter Roger Cook".

"He hated me," Greening stated on his biography on the website of London-based Smooth Radio, where he had been working before his death.

Full Obit on BBC News Online
It is now believed that the police are holding man on the suspicion of the murder of Kevin Greening.

Written By: statsqueen on 01/02/08 at 9:02 pm

How awful.  RIP Kevin

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/04/08 at 10:33 am

How awful.  RIP Kevin
Now that some days have past into the investigation it appears that Kevin Greening died from a heart attack brought on by an overdose of a Class A drug.

Check for new replies or respond here...