inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Marlon Brando's son dies

Written By: cinnabon on 01/26/08 at 5:51 pm

I just read an article over at www.yahoo.com that Christian Brando, the son of Marlon Brando, died of a drug overdose at age 49 - he really had a tough life.  :\'(

Subject: Re: Marlon Brando's son dies

Written By: Dagwood on 01/26/08 at 6:14 pm

Wow.  Sad.

Written By: saver on 01/26/08 at 10:14 pm

Now the 'Brando' legacyi s gone....(and he completes the 3 popular people dying young?)

CB's lawyer says he died of pneumonia ;),   wow a lot of that going on before former young full of life people have been brought down..that was Heaths' latest condition...

Now he and the step sisters' boyfriend he killed are together again...and if he had anything to do with Bakelys demise....quick! call in the psychics who can ask the dead questions so Robert Blake can sleep easy tonight!

And Marlon is ordering another turkey leg for the boy...

Written By: cinnabon on 01/27/08 at 6:02 am

Now the 'Brando' legacyi s gone....(and he completes the 3 popular people dying young?)

Now he and the step sisters' boyfriend he killed are together again

this also means he and his sister are together again too, since Cheyenne commited suicide in 1995.

Written By: snozberries on 01/27/08 at 9:35 am

(and he completes the 3 popular people dying young?)

I was thinking the same thing....

also...aren't we waiting (poor choice of words I know...) for another TV actor from the 60s or 70s to die soon too?

Written By: saver on 01/27/08 at 2:57 pm

I was thinking the same thing....

also...aren't we waiting (poor choice of words I know...) for another TV actor from the 60s or 70s to die soon too?

Some may have tried to throw in Chris Bowman(from 'Little House' appearances-he may be 1980's?or late 1970's)..however, there could be a veteran tv/film star on their way out..I recall last year 'predictors' have said we'll see a lot of familiar faces going last year but it's only because we were raised on  old tv shows and many stars are up there in age.

Written By: apollonia1986 on 01/29/08 at 8:21 pm

I was really shocked that Christian died. I mean it's really sad about how all the Brandos are dying. I liked Marlon Brando and it's just really sad.

Doesn't Marlon have a son named Miko though? (I remebered seeing the two of them in an MJ video once.) Did Miko die too?  :(

But I hate that Christian died. So many people are dying so young. It's such a shame.

Written By: cinnabon on 01/30/08 at 5:02 am

Doesn't Marlon have a son named Miko though? (I remebered seeing the two of them in an MJ video once.) Did Miko die too?  :(

I'm sure he should still be alive. Marlon Brando had quite a few children by different women.  I heard he fathered a child in the early 90s by his housekeeper so he or she would be about 16 years old by now.

Written By: danootaandme on 01/30/08 at 5:13 am

Brandos' Children

* by Anna Kashfi:

Christian Brando (b. 1958 - d. 2008), died of pneumonia

* by Movita Castaneda:

Miko C. Brando (b. 1961)
          Rebecca Brando Kotlizky (b.1966)

* by Tarita Teriipia:

Simon Teihotu Brando (b. 1963) - the only inhabitant of Tetiaroa
          Cheyenne (b. 1970 - d. 1995), committed suicide
          Petra Brando-Corval (b. 1972), daughter of Brando's assistant Caroline Barrett
          Maimiti Brando (b. 1977)
          Raiatua Brando (b. 1982)

* by Maria Christina Ruiz:

Ninna Brando (b. 1989)
          Myles Brando (b. 1992)
          Timothy Brando (b. 1994)

Check for new replies or respond here...