inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Sunny VonBulow

Written By: danootaandme on 12/06/08 at 4:28 pm

Many of you may be too young to remember her, but her husband Claus was tried twice for putting her in a coma, he one she remained in for 28 years before dying.  He was convicted, that was overturned and he was aquitted on the second go round.  I would say it was up on the OJ scale of media frenzy. 

Subject: Re: Sunny VonBulow

Written By: statsqueen on 12/07/08 at 1:16 pm

Many of you may be too young to remember her, but her husband Claus was tried twice for putting her in a coma, he one she remained in for 28 years before dying.  He was convicted, that was overturned and he was aquitted on the second go round.  I would say it was up on the OJ scale of media frenzy. 

I agree with that.  Can you imagine being in a coma for almost 3 decades?  I hope she finds peace now.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 12/07/08 at 3:02 pm

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/obituaries/3660291/Sunny-von-Blow.html

It was Alan Dershowitz who got Claus the Louse of the hook.

Sunny had half a million a year in round-the-clock care at a swanky hospital, including hair styling and makeup!  If Sunny was going to be a vegetable for 28 years, she'd do it in style!

::)

Written By: LyricBoy on 12/07/08 at 8:51 pm

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/obituaries/3660291/Sunny-von-Blow.html

It was Alan Dershowitz who got Claus the Louse of the hook.

Alan Douchewitz also got O.J. off the hook, at least the first time.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 12/08/08 at 12:20 am

Sunny wasn't so sunny anymore by the time she lapsed into the irreversible coma.  She was depressed and reclusive, preferring to spend as much time as possible cooped up in her bedroom.  She was also swallowing prescription pills by the fistful like they used to do at Andy Warhol's Factory parties.  She was hypoglycemic and approaching the final collapse, she consumed only ice cream sundaes, spiked egg nog, and booze.  It is possible Sunny could have crashed without Claus and his alleged insulin.  Medical examiners detected no exogenous insulin in Sunny's body.  Even if Claus is innocent, he's still a Louse, because He's Claus!
8-P

Written By: danootaandme on 12/08/08 at 5:54 am

Alan Douchewitz also got O.J. off the hook, at least the first time.

Can't stand the man! but I would hire him in a nanosec 

Written By: ninny on 12/11/08 at 8:15 am

Wow I never realized it had been that long RIP Sunny :\'(

Check for new replies or respond here...