inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Sad news, Natasha Richardson passed away.

Written By: JamieMcBain on 03/18/09 at 8:06 pm

Actress, Natasha Richardson, just passed away at the age of 45, due to a skiing accident.

Rest in peace, Natasha, you'll be sadly missed, by all.

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b104784_natasha_richardson_dead_45.htm

Subject: Re: Sad news, Natasha Richardson passed away.

Written By: statsqueen on 03/18/09 at 8:20 pm

I just finished reading it on msn.com

:\'( :\'(  I feel so sad for her family.

Please, anyone who goes skiing, please wear a helmet, even on the beginner slopes.

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 03/18/09 at 8:53 pm

She was so lovely.  RIP Natasha.  I'm going to watch Nell tonight.

Written By: Indy Gent on 03/18/09 at 10:50 pm

She was one of those rare actresses that had the triple crown of brains, beauty and talent. She will be missed by fans on both sides of the Atlantic Ocean. :\'(

Written By: nally on 03/18/09 at 11:27 pm

She was one of those rare actresses that had the triple crown of brains, beauty and talent. She will be missed by fans on both sides of the Atlantic Ocean. :\'(

She certainly will! :\'( :\'(

This is very sad news...and at such a young age! :\'( I bet she had lots of potential.

Written By: danootaandme on 03/19/09 at 8:08 am

:\'( :\'(

Written By: CatwomanofV on 03/19/09 at 11:42 am

It is so sad & tragic. This has really hit me very hard. Hearing about this just made me want to cry-REALLY cry. Why? I don't know. I can't say that I am a HUGE fan but I have always liked her. I think it is a combination of things-the fact that I am still grieving myself, and I can also blame things on hormones. And another thing about this that hits home-she was my age. Yeah, there you go folks, Cat has finally revealed her age (which it wasn't hard to figure out anyway).

I hope her family can find some peace.  :\'( :\'( :\'(

Cat

Written By: Ashkicksass on 03/19/09 at 11:55 am

This is very sad.  I always thought she was just lovely.

Written By: Stompgal on 03/19/09 at 12:33 pm

I heard the news this morning when I listened to the radio and it was the news I'd been dreading since I heard about Natasha's skiing accident. I've seen her in 'The Parent Trap' but I can hardly remember her in 'Maid In Manhattan.' It was kind of Lindsay Lohan to pay tribute to Natasha.

RIP Natasha. You will sadly be missed by all, especially Liam Neeson, Linday Lohan, the rest of your family and your fans.

Written By: nally on 03/19/09 at 12:37 pm

I heard the news this morning when I listened to the radio and it was the news I'd been dreading since I heard about Natasha's skiing accident. I've seen her in 'The Parent Trap' but I can hardly remember her in 'Maid In Manhattan.' It was kind of Lindsay Lohan to pay tribute to Natasha.

RIP Natasha. You will sadly be missed by all, especially Liam Neeson, Linday Lohan, the rest of your family and your fans.

Yeah, I saw her in the Parent Trap remake. She played the mother, who lived in Britain.

Written By: snozberries on 03/19/09 at 1:03 pm

This is sad news... love to Liam, Vanessa and the kids!  :\'(

Written By: ladybug316 on 03/19/09 at 1:14 pm

Truly a tragedy! :\'( 

Written By: LyricBoy on 03/19/09 at 5:45 pm

I can't say that I have ever seen Natasha Richardson in any productions.  Still this is definitely a tragic event.  :-"Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour"  :-X

Check for new replies or respond here...