inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Andy Hallett (Lorne on Buffy the Vampire Slayer spin-off Angel) dies at 33

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 03/31/09 at 9:28 pm

Those that liked the show will be saddened to hear of Lorne (The Host) passing.  I loved his character that he played, a demon that reads people when they open up through singing karaoke.

http://www.buddytv.com/artist-photos/Andy_Hallett/2004_WB_Winter_Press_Tour_Party/SGG-038958.jpg

Subject: Re: Andy Hallett (Lorne on Buffy the Vampire Slayer spin-off Angel) dies at 33

Written By: snozberries on 03/31/09 at 9:47 pm

NO!!!!!!

excuse me while I go sing a couple of sad songs in tribute!

:\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'(

Subject: Re: Andy Hallett (Lorne on Buffy the Vampire Slayer spin-off Angel) dies at 33

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 04/01/09 at 12:00 am

I adored his character (and really all the quirky characters) on Angel.

'Tis really too bad, he was very young.  :\'(

Written By: ladybug316 on 04/01/09 at 10:00 pm

How did he die?

Written By: snozberries on 04/01/09 at 10:25 pm

How did he die?

looks like complications from congestive heart failure...from the site I looked at...

Written By: ninny on 04/02/09 at 11:30 am

What a tragedy...RIP Andy.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 04/03/09 at 7:14 pm

looks like complications from congestive heart failure...from the site I looked at...

At 33?  How terribly sad.
:\'(

Written By: Indy Gent on 04/05/09 at 10:40 pm

Lorne was one of my favorite characters on "Angel", mostly because his gender preference was a mystery and it was fun assuming if he and Angel would shack up. I hate to see him go. :\'(

P.S.: He's the second major player on "Angel" to leave us. Glenn Quinn, who played Doyle in the first two seasons, died of a heroin overdose in 2002.

Written By: JamieMcBain on 04/05/09 at 11:31 pm

This is really sad news.

Rest in peace, Andy.

:\'(

Check for new replies or respond here...