inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Gary Coleman - 42

Written By: ChuckyG on 05/28/10 at 2:09 pm

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20389492,00.html

Subject: Re: Gary Coleman - 42

Written By: CatwomanofV on 05/28/10 at 2:13 pm

This just makes me so sad. He was the only one of the Diff'rent Strokes kids not to get in trouble. They seem to be dying so young. Todd Bridges is the only one left.

:\'( :\'( :\'( :\'(

Cat

Written By: lola669 on 05/28/10 at 2:23 pm

Wow, that's sad.  :(

Written By: AmericanGirl on 05/28/10 at 2:25 pm

What a sad story!  Way too young.  I loved Gary Coleman in Diff'rent Strokes.  He's one of a kind  :\'(  :\'(  :\'(

R.I.P. Gary Coleman

Written By: ninny on 05/28/10 at 2:31 pm

I grew up watch Diff'rent Strokes and this is very sad R.I.P Gary :\'(

Written By: Howard on 05/28/10 at 2:55 pm

This just makes me so sad. He was the only one of the Diff'rent Strokes kids not to get in trouble. They seem to be dying so young. Todd Bridges is the only one left.

:\'( :\'( :\'( :\'(

Cat

don't forget Conrad Bain,He's still alive but quite old.

Written By: Howard on 05/28/10 at 2:56 pm

RIP Gary Coleman,you were my favorite character on Different Strokes.  :\'(

Written By: CatwomanofV on 05/28/10 at 3:21 pm

don't forget Conrad Bain,He's still alive but quite old.

I was talking about the kids.

Cat

Written By: Howard on 05/28/10 at 3:37 pm

I was talking about the kids.

Cat

I'm sorry,I thought you were referring to the cast members.

Written By: Frank on 05/28/10 at 3:47 pm

RIP Gary Coleman,you were my favorite character on Different Strokes.  :\'(

Me too.

Written By: Doc Brown on 05/28/10 at 3:57 pm

OMG, right after Bret Michaels survives a CH, this happens. But then, Bret's diabetic and this was most likely an accident.

I wonder who had to be notified first, and they probably replied by asking,
"WHATCHU TALKIN'BOUT, DOC?"
RIP, Gary/Arnold. We'll miss you.

Your Pal,
Doc

:\'(

Written By: LyricBoy on 05/28/10 at 4:29 pm

Man, this really sux. I was always hoping to see Gary somehow get on top again and show us all that talent again.

RIP, Gary.  :\'(. Thanks for all the memories and the laughter.  :)

Written By: 80sTrivMeister on 05/28/10 at 4:50 pm

So very sad to hear of Gary's untimely passing... Definitely way too young... :(

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 05/28/10 at 5:14 pm

Man, this really sux. I was always hoping to see Gary somehow get on top again and show us all that talent again.

RIP, Gary.  :\'(. Thanks for all the memories and the laughter.  :)

I was thinking the same thing, I too was always hoping he'd make a stunning comeback.

:-\\

Written By: Dagwood on 05/28/10 at 6:45 pm

So sad.  Another part of my childhood gone too soon.

Godspeed Gary.  May you finally find the peace you were looking for in life.

Written By: coqueta83 on 05/28/10 at 7:07 pm

Damn....just one more part of my childhood gone.  :\'(  :\'(  :\'(

RIP Gary Coleman.  :\'(  :\'(  :\'(

Written By: apollonia1986 on 05/28/10 at 8:31 pm

I almost had a fit when I heard that Gary died. I happened to see it on the news. This is so sad. I really liked Gary. Different Strokes was one of my favorite shows.

I miss him!

Written By: gumbypiz on 05/28/10 at 11:34 pm

RIP Gary.  :\'(
Man, I’m not really sure why, his passing has really got to me.

Not really sure why, he was just about my age, and he was absolutely huge in the 80’s, one of my favorite times. He was so talented, couldn't of thought his life would end this way, and so very too soon.

He had such great success and such great disappointments…can you imagine suing your own parents?

I’d blame his fate on his popularity from Diff’rent Strokes but that wouldn’t really be fair, would it? There were child actors in other series that didn’t have such a up and downs, and troubles.

What is it about that show that has seemed to dog the three child actors of Plato, Bridges and Coleman and brought such bad tidings to their lives?
What do you think, is the show, as many have said, cursed?

Written By: nally on 05/28/10 at 11:37 pm

I heard on the news this morning that he was "on life support" or something. Now he's gone. So sad to see him go. :\'(

I remember in 2003 that he was one of the many candidates in the "Recall Election" in California.

Written By: danootaandme on 05/29/10 at 5:59 am

RIP Gary.  :\'(
Man, I’m not really sure why, his passing has really got to me.

Not really sure why, he was just about my age, and he was absolutely huge in the 80’s, one of my favorite times. He was so talented, couldn't of thought his life would end this way, and so very too soon.

He had such great success and such great disappointments…can you imagine suing your own parents?

I’d blame his fate on his popularity from Diff’rent Strokes but that wouldn’t really be fair, would it? There were child actors in other series that didn’t have such a up and downs, and troubles.

What is it about that show that has seemed to dog the three child actors of Plato, Bridges and Coleman and brought such bad tidings to their lives?

The show wasn't cursed, the parents of the kids were money grubbing a$$es who sold there kids.  Show biz spit them out.  It is what happens.  I'm starting to think it would be better to not allow kids in the industry at all.  They seem to be the most consistently abused(mentally and emotionally) of any group.

Written By: Howard on 05/29/10 at 6:45 am

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/2232191/diffrent_strokes_opening_theme_version_1/

One of my favorite themes I always danced and sung to.  :)

Written By: Howard on 05/29/10 at 6:46 am

I was thinking the same thing, I too was always hoping he'd make a stunning comeback.

along with Conrad Bain,Todd Bridges and the maid.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 05/29/10 at 10:10 am

along with Conrad Bain,Todd Bridges and the maid.

There were two maids-Mrs. Garret played by Charlotte Rea who's character went on to The Fact of Life and Pearl who was played by Mary Jo Catlett who my mother worked with a long time ago. In fact, Mary Jo came to our house for a party way back in the dark ages.

Cat

Written By: JamieMcBain on 05/29/10 at 10:45 am

This is really sad news indeed.  Even more so, that Todd Bridges is now officially one of the last surviving children actors from the show.

Rest in peace, Gary.

Written By: LyricBoy on 05/29/10 at 12:18 pm

Hard to tell.  Other shows that seemed to be cursed are Hogan's Heroes and Gilligan's Island, both series which most of the cast have passed on.

With Gary now gone, there would be almost no purpose of a Diff'rent Strokes reunion now, since he was always the center of attention. 

Written By: CatwomanofV on 05/29/10 at 5:29 pm

Hard to tell.  Other shows that seemed to be cursed are Hogan's Heroes and Gilligan's Island, both series which most of the cast have passed on.

With Gary now gone, there would be almost no purpose of a Diff'rent Strokes reunion now, since he was always the center of attention. 

With the exception to Bob Crane (who was murdered), the cast of both Hogan's Heroes & Gilligan's Island basically died of old age (or age related issues). There are several still around like Richard Dawson, Dawn Wells, etc.

With Diff'rent Strokes, the ones who have died are the young ones.

Cat

Written By: Howard on 05/29/10 at 5:56 pm

Couldn't there be a small reunion with SOME surviving members?  ???

Written By: Howard on 05/29/10 at 5:57 pm

There were two maids-Mrs. Garret played by Charlotte Rea who's character went on to The Fact of Life and Pearl who was played by Mary Jo Catlett who my mother worked with a long time ago. In fact, Mary Jo came to our house for a party way back in the dark ages.

Cat

Wow,that's amazing,Is she sweet in real life as she was on the show?

Written By: CatwomanofV on 05/29/10 at 6:08 pm

Wow,that's amazing,Is she sweet in real life as she was on the show?

Super nice woman. I actually wrote to her when she was on General Hospital and gave her my mother's address. She wrote to my mother and said how much my letter brought back memories for her. 

Cat

Written By: Howard on 05/29/10 at 6:24 pm

Super nice woman. I actually wrote to her when she was on General Hospital and gave her my mother's address. She wrote to my mother and said how much my letter brought back memories for her. 

Cat

Would you happen to know what she's doing these days? ???

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 05/29/10 at 8:10 pm

:\'( :\'( :\'(

I do have fond memories of Arnold Jackson on Diff'rent Strokes from my youth.  Just sitting back and blowing off homework with some ice cream and popcorn and TV.  He was so much fun.  It wasn't long before the dark tabloid stories of distress on the set started to emerge.  Bile, violence, drugs.  Todd Bridges. 

Then Dana Plato.

Gary Coleman's death is a sad surprise.  However, I did not expect him to reach old age.  He suffered from endocrinological disorders which stunted his growth.  His kidney problems nearly killed him a couple of times when he was a teenager. 

He was prone to his infamous outbursts, but he seemed to have a good-natured side.  In his last run-in with the media after the were hassling him at the airport a few months ago, he cracked a joke about all the Internet nudes of him being fake! 

Gary's in a happier place now.

Written By: Howard on 05/30/10 at 6:51 am

http://www.bittenandbound.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/shannon-price-arrested.jpg

I always wondered if these two would've seen old age if Gary was still alive? ???

Written By: MrCleveland on 05/30/10 at 9:38 pm

Coleman was short because he had kidney problems, he had to get them replaced.

Then he had those bad marriage and went bankrupt...at least he isn't suffering anymore. :\'(

Written By: Howard on 05/31/10 at 6:47 am

Dana Plato and Gary Coleman can now reunite in heaven,God rest both of them.

and just yesterday I was listening on youtube a conversation on The Howard Stern Show with Dana Plato May 7th,1999 and the next day she passed away,Man,that goodbye was really eerie.  :o :(

Written By: LyricBoy on 05/31/10 at 9:57 am

Dana Plato and Gary Coleman can now reunite in heaven,God rest both of them.

and just yesterday I was listening on youtube a conversation on The Howard Stern Show with Dana Plato May 7th,1999 and the next day she passed away,Man,that goodbye was really eerie.  :o :(

I wonder if they'll ever do a remake of Diff'rent Strokes like they are doing for Hawaii Five-O ? ???

Written By: Howard on 05/31/10 at 12:52 pm

I wonder if they'll ever do a remake of Diff'rent Strokes like they are doing for Hawaii Five-O ? ???

LB,you have any idea who could play Arnold Jackson,Willis Jackson and Mr.Drummond?  ???

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 05/31/10 at 9:13 pm

Coleman was reported saying Plato's death ruled out a reunion, which he wasn't interested in doing in the first place.

Written By: Howard on 06/01/10 at 6:36 am

Coleman was reported saying Plato's death ruled out a reunion, which he wasn't interested in doing in the first place.

What about Todd Bridges? Was he interested?  ???

Written By: LyricBoy on 06/01/10 at 8:03 am

Well, that and the issue that the producers would likely demand that he do the "Whatchutalkingaboutwillis" line, which Gary had come to absolutely detest.

But a remake with an all-new cast is certainly a possibility.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 06/01/10 at 5:29 pm

Well, that and the issue that the producers would likely demand that he do the "Whatchutalkingaboutwillis" line, which Gary had come to absolutely detest.

He did the whatchootalkinbout line on one of the Simpsons xmas episodes.  I guess he wasn't in a position to turn down the work.

Written By: LyricBoy on 06/01/10 at 5:33 pm

He did the whatchootalkinbout line on one of the Simpsons xmas episodes.  I guess he wasn't in a position to turn down the work.

Gary was on "The Surreal Life" with Vanilla Ice.  'Nilla supremely irritated Gary by hounding him to say "whatchutalkinaboutwillis".

'Nilla got his payback though, because one of the other residents kept bugging him to sing "Ice Ice Baby" which he did not want to do.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 06/01/10 at 5:40 pm

Gary was on "The Surreal Life" with Vanilla Ice.  'Nilla supremely irritated Gary by hounding him to say "whatchutalkinaboutwillis".

'Nilla got his payback though, because one of the other residents kept bugging him to sing "Ice Ice Baby" which he did not want to do.

Coleman should have given 'Nilla a beat down.  The biggest mistake Suge Knight made was not dropping 'Nilla off that hotel balcony when he had the chance. 

Coleman actually did have talent, but it's hard to get roles when you're a 4' 8" former child star typecast with a catch phrase.
:(

Written By: Howard on 06/01/10 at 7:16 pm

But a remake with an all-new cast is certainly a possibility.

But you have to have a cast that can play Kimberly,Willis and Arnold.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 06/02/10 at 12:30 am

What about Todd Bridges? Was he interested?  ???

Yeah, interested in committing aggravated assault and battery with attempted murder, then turning around and saying, "Hey, don't do drugs, kids!"
http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/10/vogel.gif

Written By: Howard on 06/02/10 at 7:17 am

Yeah, interested in committing aggravated assault and battery with attempted murder, then turning around and saying, "Hey, don't do drugs, kids!"
http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/10/vogel.gif

And today he's cleaned up,45 years old,married and has 2 kids,I see good things with him in the next couple of years.

Written By: LyricBoy on 06/02/10 at 8:30 am

And today he's cleaned up,45 years old,married and has 2 kids,I see good things with him in the next couple of years.

Maybe he could play the father role in a new Diff'rent Strokes.

In this modern day remake, a wealthy black single father with a black son adopts two little orphaned white girls.

Basically most of the character features are switched from black to white (or vice versa) to put a fresh spin on the core story.

Get a comedienne like Mo'Nique or Loni Love to play the housekeeper, too.

Written By: Howard on 06/02/10 at 1:36 pm

Maybe he could play the father role in a new Diff'rent Strokes.

In this modern day remake, a wealthy black single father with a black son adopts two little orphaned white girls.

Basically most of the character features are switched from black to white (or vice versa) to put a fresh spin on the core story.

Get a comedienne like Mo'Nique or Loni Love to play the housekeeper, too.

How about the theme? Should it sound 70's like this? ???

http://www.televisiontunes.com/Different_Strokes.html

Written By: LyricBoy on 06/02/10 at 2:20 pm

How about the theme? Should it sound 70's like this? ???

http://www.televisiontunes.com/Different_Strokes.html

Yes, but with a hip hop beat.

Written By: Howard on 06/02/10 at 2:22 pm

Yes, but with a hip hop beat.

that would be great among the hip hop generation.

Written By: Claybricks on 06/02/10 at 5:47 pm

Lawyer: Gary Coleman Was Divorced When He Died

By Ken Lee

Wednesday June 02, 2010 06:10 PM EDT

Shannon Price portrayed herself to emergency crews and hospital staff as Gary Coleman's wife, but his former lawyer now says the pair weren't legally married at the time of the actor's death.

"I can confirm they've been divorced since August 12, 2008," attorney Randy Kester, who handled the divorce, tells PEOPLE. "At the time of Gary's death, they were not married. I have no knowledge if they were ever remarried."

The discovery comes after documents were posted on ETOnline Wednesday showing the couple had divorced, though their names were listed as John Doe and Jane Doe.

"Gary wanted me to keep their divorce private," Kester says, "but now that it's been made public, I'm compelled to say it's all true."

Questions About Authority

The revelation calls into question whether Price, 24, had the authority to make any medical decisions on the actor's behalf – as well as any future decisions, such as funeral arrangements or those concerning his estate.

The actor, 42, was taken off life support Friday with Price's permission. A 911 call tape released Wednesday also revealed that Price initially resisted giving Coleman medical aid.

Price could not be reached for comment.

"We're definitely concerned about this and we're looking into what exactly happened here," says Janet Frank, spokeswoman for the Utah Valley Regional Medical Center where Coleman died. "Shannon certainly portrayed herself as his wife to our staff and doctors. We assumed she was telling the truth. We can't comment on specific details in Mr. Coleman's case, but in general, any patient on life support is thoroughly evaluated medically before life support is ended."

Adds attorney Kester: "It's possible that Gary gave Shannon the authority in writing at the hospital to make medical decisions for him, but whether he did, I don't know."

Reached for comment regarding the divorce, Gary's mother, Sue Coleman, said: "It's too early for us to comment on this. Of course we're concerned, but we need to find out more information."

The Colemans, whom the actor had stopped communicating with approximately 15 years ago, say that Price's brother has reached out to them regarding funeral plans, "but it's still unclear what have in mind, but of course we'd love to be there."

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20390652,00.html

Dan

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 06/02/10 at 7:29 pm

Price could be in some hot water if she falsely presented herself as Gary's wife.  However, the hospital didn't do its work in verifying Price's marital status in the first place.

Written By: LyricBoy on 06/02/10 at 7:34 pm

Ruh roh...

Written By: Howard on 06/02/10 at 9:33 pm

They could have Conrad Bain,Todd Bridges and The Maid attend Gary Coleman's funeral.

Written By: Claybricks on 06/02/10 at 11:09 pm

Gary Coleman's wife resisted giving him emergency aid

By Ken Lee, PEOPLE.com
June 2, 2010 8:25 p.m. EDT

(PEOPLE.com) -- Gary Coleman's panicked wife initially balked at helping him after he suffered an apparent head injury that left him bloodied, according her 911 call.

Shannon Price, 24, tells the operator that Coleman was stricken while preparing her something to eat the evening of May 26 downstairs in their Santaquin, Utah, home.

"He just got home, I heard this big bang, I went downstairs. Blood everywhere," she says. "I don't know if he's okay. I'm not down there right now because I have a fever, if I get stressed out I'm going to faint."

Price says, "He fell. His head is bloody. There's blood all over the floor. I don't know what happened." The operator asks, "Is there any way you can go down there at all?" Price replies, "I'll try, I don't know, I mean..."

When the operator asks if anyone else is there who can go downstairs, Price says, "No," and adds, "I've just been kind of sick. I don't want to be traumatized right now."

Price then is heard saying, "Gary, are you okay?" and telling him, "Stay where you are" and "Don't move, Gary."

The operator asks Price to tell Coleman to put pressure on his own wound. "Gary, you have to put pressure on your wound," Price is heard saying. "He's lethargic, I can't really help him. I just need help quick."

The operator says help is on the way. "I just can't be here with the blood," Price says. "I'm sorry, I can't do it. I can't. ... There's blood all over and I can't do anything."

Price then says, "I can't drive" because she's been sick with a fever. "I can't do anything right now."

The operator asks Price "to at least give him a towel" so Coleman can apply pressure to his wound. Price replies, "Yeah, I'm just panicked. I don't know what to do ... I just don't want him to die. I'm freaking out."

Next, she's heard telling Coleman, "You have to put this on your head ... Keep pressure on this, okay, hold this." She tells Coleman, "You need to sit down. Sit down! Gary, sit down!"

People.com: Lawyer says Coleman divorced in 2008

She tells the operator just moments before emergency crews arrive: "I'm gagging, I got blood on myself, I can't deal."

Coleman, 42, was taken off life support two days later after doctors determined he'd suffered a brain hemorrhage and his condition worsened. An official cause of death is still pending an investigation. Police say there was nothing suspicious about his accident.

Funeral plans have not yet been finalized, although the Price family may hold services by week's end in Utah, according to Coleman's attorney Randy Kester.

911 call...

http://www.cnn.com/2010/SHOWBIZ/celebrity.news.gossip/06/02/gary.colman.wife.resisted.giving.aid.ppl/index.html

Dan

Written By: Howard on 06/03/10 at 6:27 am

Just because you have a fever doesn't mean you can't help the other person dying,What was she thinking?  ::)

Written By: Claybricks on 06/03/10 at 9:41 am

Just because you have a fever doesn't mean you can't help the other person dying,What was she thinking?  ::)

It's time to put detective Colombo on the case!

Dan

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 06/03/10 at 3:38 pm

Ewwww!  There's like blood everywhere, it's soooo grody! 

Thanks a lot sweetheart!
::)

Written By: Howard on 06/03/10 at 6:59 pm

Ewwww!  There's like blood everywhere, it's soooo grody! 

Thanks a lot sweetheart!
::)

She could've saved her husband.  ::)

:(

Written By: Foo Bar on 06/03/10 at 8:27 pm

When the operator asks if anyone else is there who can go downstairs, Price says, "No," and adds, "I've just been kind of sick. I don't want to be traumatized right now."

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3399/4647721741_1f357cfe7f.jpg

Sorry, Gary, you deserved a better end than at the hands of someone who "just couldn't deal".  *sigh*

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 06/03/10 at 8:35 pm

^ oooh, that's wicked!  I wish I had thought of that!
http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/03/diablotin.gif

Written By: Claybricks on 06/11/10 at 8:31 pm

Secret Gary Coleman Will Leaves Millions to Mystery Woman: Report

Friday – June 11, 2010 – 6:35pm

Shannon Price may not see a dime in the wake of Gary Coleman's May 28 death.

According to Entertainment Tonight, a third will has surfaced which names a new woman, Anna Gray, as executor and sole beneficiary of his estate.

PHOTOS: Look back at Gary Coleman's rise to fame

Coleman's agent, Robert Malcom, tells ET Gray became close friends with the child star after meeting him in 1997. She even stayed in Coleman's home for several months (in a separate bedroom) before being named the CEO of Coleman's corporation. Once the actor met Price, they relocated to Utah in 2005.

"When Shannon moved in, the relationship got difficult because Shannon didn't like the fact that there was somebody else in his life," Malcom tells ET. "Of course, he sided with , and Anna was asked to leave."

In the 23 page document, Coleman states that he wishes "to be cremated and that there be no funeral service, wake, or other ceremony memorializing my passing."

PHOTOS: Stars gone too soon

In the event that Gray would not survive him, Coleman left his Lionel train collection to three different train shops in California.

On Tuesday, Price told ET that she planned to scatter Coleman's ashes around some train tracks. "I think he would really appreciate that I did that for him," she said.

But Us Weekly has reported the couple -- who wed in 2007 and divorced in 2008 -- often fought over his train hobby.

PHOTOS: Look back at these fallen child stars

"He once bought her a train set as a gift," Jordan Prentice, his co-star on his last film, Midgets vs. Mascots, told Us. "She was furious."

Noticeably absent from the will? Ex-wife Price, who he had not yet married when the will was written, and his estranged parents, Sue and Willie Coleman.

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebritynews/news/secret-gary-coleman-will-leaves-millions-to-mystery-woman-report-2010116

Dan

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 06/12/10 at 2:19 am

Well, Shannon, there are always plenty of dudes at the carnival or the truckstop!
:P

Written By: danootaandme on 06/12/10 at 6:06 am

O.K.  so I wasn't paying attention.  They weren't married!  The news reports didn't really explain that.  Utah does have common law, but they would have to hire a lawyer to get it recognized and, considering that their doesn't seem to be a big pay out, they may not be able to find one willing to take the case.  Since they divorced in 2008 it doesn't seem likely to be recognized.  That is great because karma is biting that bitch and her family in the ass right now

Written By: Howard on 06/12/10 at 6:52 am

Well, Shannon, there are always plenty of dudes at the carnival or the truckstop!
:P

What did she ever see in him?  ::)

Written By: LyricBoy on 06/12/10 at 7:03 am

O.K.  so I wasn't paying attention.  They weren't married!  The news reports didn't really explain that.  Utah does have common law, but they would have to hire a lawyer to get it recognized and, considering that their doesn't seem to be a big pay out, they may not be able to find one willing to take the case.  Since they divorced in 2008 it doesn't seem likely to be recognized.  That is great because karma is biting that bitch and her family in the ass right now

I'm surprised that wench lawyer-to-the-stars Gloria Allred, or her spawn Lisa Bloom have not already taken up this woman's case.  ::)

Written By: Dagwood on 06/12/10 at 7:45 am

You are so right.  She was in it for the meal ticket, nothing else. ::)

What did she ever see in him?  ::)

Actually, it's the other way around...what did he ever see in her?

Written By: Howard on 06/12/10 at 7:47 am

You are so right.  She was in it for the meal ticket, nothing else. ::)

She's tall and he's short.

Written By: LyricBoy on 06/12/10 at 7:50 am

I would have thought the answer to this would be obvious. 

Written By: Howard on 06/12/10 at 1:14 pm

Could've been for the money.  ::)

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 06/12/10 at 7:23 pm

I'm surprised that wench lawyer-to-the-stars Gloria Allred, or her spawn Lisa Bloom have not already taken up this woman's case.   ::)

Wench? You word, not mine.

Anyway, I don't think Gloria Allred (don't know much about Bloom) liked Coleman in the first place.  He did have some domestic abuse issues.

Written By: LyricBoy on 06/12/10 at 10:00 pm

Wench? You word, not mine.

Anyway, I don't think Gloria Allred (don't know much about Bloom) liked Coleman in the first place.  He did have some domestic abuse issues.

Bloom is as bad as Allred.  She's a regular on The Insider, digging into everybody else's dirt.

One of these days somebody is gonna get their hands on a videotape of her with a German Shepherd and run the footage on TMZ.  Then she can see how she likes it...

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 06/14/10 at 12:46 am

Bloom is as bad as Allred.  She's a regular on The Insider, digging into everybody else's dirt.

One of these days somebody is gonna get their hands on a videotape of her with a German Shepherd and run the footage on TMZ.  Then she can see how she likes it...

That's mean.  I like German Shepherds.
>:(

Check for new replies or respond here...