inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: 'Seinfeld' actor Len Lesser, 88

Written By: whistledog on 02/17/11 at 11:13 am

Actor Len Lesser has passed away at the age of 88 from cancer related pneumonia.

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/story/len-lesser-uncle-leo-seinfeld-actor-dies-aged-88_1202716

He was a longtime actor with many roles in film and TV, but he is perhaps best known for the 1970 film 'Kelly's Heroes' and his recurring role as Uncle Leo on 'Seinfeld'

"Jerry, hello!"

http://www.seinfeldonline.com/leo2.jpg

Subject: Re: 'Seinfeld' actor Len Lesser, 88

Written By: LyricBoy on 02/17/11 at 6:38 pm

Len rocked as Leo Seinfeld.  8)

He was smooth and sophisticated, always got the hot chicks.  

RIP Len, our "Uncle Leo"...  :\'(   Thanks for all the laughs.  :)

Written By: Howard on 02/17/11 at 8:13 pm

RIP Len Lesser,I'll always remember the "hello" he always blurted out to Jerry every time he went to see him. ;D

Written By: whistledog on 02/18/11 at 12:54 am

Len rocked as Leo Seinfeld.  8)

Leo wasn't a Seinfeld lol
He was the brother of Jerry's mother Helen (making him the brother-in-law of Jerry's dad Morty), but it was never mentioned what Helen's maiden name was, or what Leo's last name was.  He did have a son named Jeffrey who worked in the Parks Dept.

Written By: Howard on 02/18/11 at 6:32 am

Leo wasn't a Seinfeld lol
He was the brother of Jerry's mother Helen (making him the brother-in-law of Jerry's dad Morty), but it was never mentioned what Helen's maiden name was, or what Leo's last name was.  He did have a son named Jeffrey who worked in the Parks Dept.

I remember that episode at the dinner table where Jerry talked about the ponies.

Written By: whistledog on 02/18/11 at 7:55 am

I remember that episode at the dinner table where Jerry talked about the ponies.

"I had a pony!"

Written By: Howard on 02/18/11 at 8:40 pm

"I had a pony!"

Was her name Nana? ???

Written By: apollonia1986 on 02/20/11 at 4:45 pm

I literally almost passed out when I heard this. I loved him as Uncle Leo.  :\'(

Check for new replies or respond here...