inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Sons of Anarchy Actor Johnny Lewis Kills Woman, Dies in a Fall: Cops

Written By: Claybricks on 09/27/12 at 12:30 pm

Sons of Anarchy Actor Johnny Lewis Kills Woman, Dies in a Fall: Cops

By Howard Breuer

09/27/2012 at 01:00 PM EDT

Sons of Anarchy actor Johnny Lewis fell to his death from a building in Los Angeles – moments after he allegedly beat his landlady, an 81-year-old woman, to death, authorities say.

Lewis, 28, who played Kip "Half-Sack" Epps on the FX show and who once dated Katy Perry, was found lying in a driveway in the Los Feliz neighborhood near Hollywood on Wednesday, while a woman identified as Catherine Davis was found dead of apparently blunt force trauma inside the building.

The upstairs part of the building had been ransacked. Police also found the body of a cat that had apparently been beaten.

"It’s a terrible tragedy as far as we’re concerned and were digging into the bottom of it," LAPD spokesman Andrew Smith tells PEOPLE.

Officers responding to a 911 call of a woman screaming were told that Lewis had fought with two men – it wasn't clear if this was before or after the landlady was killed – and that Lewis died after a fall, possibly from a wall or balcony, according to police.

Detectives have concluded that Lewis killed Davis, and they are not looking for any other suspects, says Smith. There was no immediate indication of what the motive for the murder was.

Lewis, who also appeared on shows including The O.C., Criminal Minds, Bones and CSI, dated Perry in 2006.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20633996,00.html

Dan

Subject: Re: Sons of Anarchy Actor Johnny Lewis Kills Woman, Dies in a Fall: Cops

Written By: snozberries on 09/27/12 at 1:19 pm

that's just crazy....

Subject: Re: Sons of Anarchy Actor Johnny Lewis Kills Woman, Dies in a Fall: Cops

Written By: LyricBoy on 09/27/12 at 5:26 pm

I guess he really was a son of anarchy.

Written By: Indy Gent on 09/27/12 at 6:33 pm

I have no sympathy for a worthless punk who beats a defenseless elderly woman to death. His fall was an act of retribution from God. I don't want to judge a person by this cowardly act, but it couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. ::)

Written By: snozberries on 09/27/12 at 8:06 pm

I have no sympathy for a worthless punk who beats a defenseless elderly woman to death. His fall was an act of retribution from God. I don't want to judge a person by this cowardly act, but it couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. ::)

Yep!

Written By: LyricBoy on 09/29/12 at 6:45 am

Why was his character named "Half Sack"? ???

Written By: snozberries on 09/29/12 at 9:57 am

Why was his character named "Half Sack"? ???

Kip Epps served in the United States Marine Corps during the Iraq War. He lost a testicle while serving in Iraq, prompting the nickname "Half-Sack".

Written By: LyricBoy on 09/29/12 at 11:40 am

Kip Epps served in the United States Marine Corps during the Iraq War. He lost a testicle while serving in Iraq, prompting the nickname "Half-Sack".

Thanks for the Explanation.

Written By: snozberries on 09/29/12 at 11:41 am

Thanks for the Explanation.

lol.... I copied it from wiki... the links stuck.  ;D

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 09/29/12 at 12:38 pm

Didn't kill no cat!
>:(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBtQEH-YuJM

Check for new replies or respond here...