inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Larry King Passes Away

Written By: LyricBoy on 12/21/12 at 4:09 pm

Larry King, playwright of "The Best Little Wh@rehouse in Texas" (not the talk show host) passed away yesterday at the age of 83.

Mr. King was not fond of the movie version that starred Burt Reynolds and Dolly Parton, though.  ;D

Subject: Re: Larry King Passes Away

Written By: snozberries on 12/21/12 at 4:27 pm

Larry King, playwright of "The Best Little Wh@rehouse in Texas" (not the talk show host) passed away yesterday at the age of 83.

Mr. King was not fond of the movie version that starred Burt Reynolds and Dolly Parton, though.  ;D

I loved that movie!!!  I still rock the sound track from time to time....  then again, it's the only version I actually know.

so this is not "Bury me in my suspenders" Larry King?  whew.

Written By: Howard on 12/21/12 at 7:39 pm

I loved that movie!!!  I still rock the sound track from time to time....  then again, it's the only version I actually know.

so this is not "Bury me in my suspenders" Larry King?  whew.

No that's what I thought The other Larry King is still alive at 83 and is retired.

Written By: snozberries on 12/21/12 at 9:27 pm

No that's what I thought The other Larry King is still alive at 83 and is retired.

I know.....  ;D

I'll assume this needs no caption....

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/575130_10101628096997397_148063587_n.jpg

Written By: nally on 12/22/12 at 1:57 am

Many thanks; I was a bit deceived when I saw the title of this thread; the only Larry King I'm familiar with is the talk show host (he's the one that comes to mind when I hear the name).

The other Larry King is still alive at 83 and is retired.

actually he's currently 79

Written By: Howard on 12/22/12 at 7:01 am

I know.....  ;D

So why didn't he have time to interview you? ;D

Written By: snozberries on 12/22/12 at 11:01 am

So why didn't he have time to interview you? ;D

He was parked in a red zone

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 12/22/12 at 11:05 pm

That picture was a big hit week after week, even though the cinemas would marquee as "Best House" (or Best Little House in Texas or Best in Texas). 

The best Little Texas in the Whorehouse starring Peter Diddle and Alvin "Little" Texas is the a homoerotic version.

Check for new replies or respond here...