inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: John Paul Henson passes away

Written By: Ripley on 02/15/14 at 9:45 pm

John Paul Henson, son of legendary Muppets creator Jim Henson, has passed away.  He had a sudden heart attack and died at the age of 48.  John was a puppeteer and worked behind the scenes of The Jim Henson Company as well.  His wife and two daughters are in my thoughts. 

Subject: Re: John Paul Henson passes away

Written By: apollonia1986 on 02/15/14 at 9:59 pm

Jesus Christ. I'd love to see a day pass without a legend leaving us. Just ONE day.  :\'(

Written By: LyricBoy on 02/16/14 at 8:57 am

I wonder if they're going to continue the reality show "Wipeout" after this.  :-\\

John was an awesome host.  8)

Written By: Howard on 02/16/14 at 3:42 pm

Jesus Christ. I'd love to see a day pass without a legend leaving us. Just ONE day.  :\'(

I know the feeling. :\'(

Written By: Howard on 02/16/14 at 3:45 pm

I wonder if they're going to continue the reality show "Wipeout" after this.  :-\\

John was an awesome host.  8)

http://static3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121217201052/austinally/images/5/5d/John_Henson_(5).jpg

No, wrong John Henson. This John Henson hosted Talk Soup and is a comedian, he is very much alive.

Written By: Howard on 02/16/14 at 3:47 pm

Did John Henson do the voice of Kermit The Frog?  ???

R.I.P John Henson.  :\'(

Written By: c_keenan2001@hotmail.com on 02/16/14 at 5:14 pm

Did John Henson do the voice of Kermit The Frog?  ???

R.I.P John Henson.  :\'(

No Steve Whitmire did the voice of Kermit the Frog.

Written By: nally on 02/16/14 at 10:21 pm

John Paul Henson, son of legendary Muppets creator Jim Henson, has passed away.  He had a sudden heart attack and died at the age of 48.  John was a puppeteer and worked behind the scenes of The Jim Henson Company as well.  His wife and two daughters are in my thoughts.

This is so sad :\'( :\'( :\'(

Written By: Foo Bar on 02/17/14 at 1:36 am

And the world was robbed twice of great talent before its time.  RIP, JP and Jim, and thanks for the memories.

Written By: Howard on 02/17/14 at 6:44 am

No Steve Whitmire did the voice of Kermit the Frog.

That's right, I kind of assumed John Henson did the voice.

Check for new replies or respond here...