inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Sawyer Sweeten, child star of Everybody Loves Raymond, has killed himself

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/24/15 at 4:58 am

Sawyer Sweeten, the child star of hit US show Everybody Loves Raymond, has killed himself.

His family confirmed in a statement that the 19-year-old "took his own life" on Thursday morning.

He is reported by US media to have shot himself on the front porch of the family home in Texas.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-32443743

Subject: Re: Sawyer Sweeten, child star of Everybody Loves Raymond, has killed himself

Written By: LyricBoy on 04/24/15 at 5:09 am

Another former child actor to encounter bad fortune after the cameras stopped rolling.  :-\\

Subject: Re: Sawyer Sweeten, child star of Everybody Loves Raymond, has killed himself

Written By: Howard on 04/24/15 at 9:41 am

R.I.P. Sawyer Sweeten. :(

Written By: LyricBoy on 04/24/15 at 10:21 am

Jodie Sweeten will still be on the new Full House renewal. She's had a tough go at it too. She's been married and divorced 3 times, and was addicted to meth, since Full House went off the air.  :-\\

Written By: nally on 04/24/15 at 1:38 pm

Sawyer Sweeten, the child star of hit US show Everybody Loves Raymond, has killed himself.

His family confirmed in a statement that the 19-year-old "took his own life" on Thursday morning.

He is reported by US media to have shot himself on the front porch of the family home in Texas.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-32443743

I heard about this too; so unbelievably sad. :\'( :\'( He had a twin brother, who was also on ELR, but is still around.

Written By: LyricBoy on 04/24/15 at 2:27 pm

I heard about this too; so unbelievably sad. :\'( :\'( He had a twin brother, who was also on ELR, but is still around.

His sister (Madylin) was also on ELR, playing the part of Ally Barone..

Written By: Howard on 04/24/15 at 3:57 pm

Jodie Sweeten will still be on the new Full House renewal. She's had a tough go at it too. She's been married and divorced 3 times, and was addicted to meth, since Full House went off the air.  :-\\

So they're brother and sister?

Written By: c_keenan2001@hotmail.com on 04/24/15 at 5:21 pm

Maybe he had problems shaking off the character of George Barrone?

Written By: LyricBoy on 04/24/15 at 5:47 pm

Maybe he had problems shaking off the character of George Barrone?

He played the role of Geoffrey Barone.

Written By: nally on 04/25/15 at 12:13 pm

No, they're not related.

Written By: nally on 04/25/15 at 12:14 pm

His sister (Madylin) was also on ELR, playing the part of Ally Barone..

Aha!

I didn't watch the show regularly, so I wasn't quite sure which actors played the kids. Thanks for the info.

Written By: Indy Gent on 04/26/15 at 8:34 pm

Jodi spells her name with an "I", (Sweetin), so no.

Check for new replies or respond here...