inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Rapper Chinx Drugz Killed in Jamaica Queens

Written By: LyricBoy on 05/17/15 at 9:06 am

Legendary up and coming rapper Chinx Drugz was shot and killed early Sunday morning in Jamaica, Queens NY.  :\'(

http://www.ibtimes.com/rapper-chinx-shot-killed-french-montana-protege-found-dead-new-york-report-1925924

Chinx made his bones in the biz with his "Coke Boyz" and "Cocaine Riot" mix tape series that he did with fellow up and comer, French Montana.

http://37.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2lvqc7EVb1ru3ss4o1_250.png

Subject: Re: Rapper Chinx Drugz Killed in Jamaica Queens

Written By: apollonia1986 on 05/17/15 at 10:32 pm

Who?  :(

Written By: LyricBoy on 05/18/15 at 5:46 am

Who?  :(

Rapper Chinx Drugz, he rapped with French Montana, Juicy J, Roscoe Dash, and Stack Bundles.  Perhaps you've heard of him by his birth name, Lionel Pickens.  ???

Written By: apollonia1986 on 05/21/15 at 4:35 pm

Rapper Chinx Drugz, he rapped with French Montana, Juicy J, Roscoe Dash, and Stack Bundles.  Perhaps you've heard of him by his birth name, Lionel Pickens.  ???

All I recognized was French Montana and I know him cause he dated one of the Kartrashians for a while. Sorry.

Written By: LyricBoy on 05/21/15 at 5:33 pm

All I recognized was French Montana and I know him cause he dated one of the Kartrashians for a while. Sorry.

Juicy J did a rap on Katy Perry's "Dark Horse".

"I was tryna hit it and quit it
But lil' mama so dope
I messed around and got addicted"

Written By: LyricBoy on 05/25/15 at 1:02 am

Oh I almost forgot. Juicy J is also known for his membership in the Three 6 Mafia, and their hit tune "it's Hard Out Here for a Pimp" from the Hustle and Flo soundtrack.  8)

Written By: LyricBoy on 05/21/16 at 6:56 am

Chinx is back in the news.

https://www.yahoo.com/music/chinx-mother-wants-answers-her-143645875.html

Chinx' mother is looking for answers from French Montana and Puff Daddy. She seems to think they know why Chinx was murdered.

Written By: Howard on 05/21/16 at 7:28 am

never heard of him.

Written By: apollonia1986 on 05/21/16 at 10:52 pm

At first I thought it said "Chingy" cause I know of a rapper by that name, but I never heard of that guy. Sad he got killed, but trying to find a rappers killer is like trying to find Waldo.  :-\\

Written By: LyricBoy on 05/22/16 at 1:56 am

Sad he got killed, but trying to find a rappers killer is like trying to find Waldo.  :-\\

It's been over a year since Chinx was gunned down, with no charges filed. You may be right.

From what I have been able to get on the web, it is theorized that Chinx' murder was related to the prior murder of Stacks Bundles, although I've not been able to see exactly what the connection was supposed to be.

Written By: LyricBoy on 06/04/16 at 8:48 pm

Chinx has a new album coming out on August 5th, titled "Legends Never Die".  8)

http://hiphopdx.com/news/id.38301/title.chinxs-team-announces-legends-never-die-posthumous-album

It will include a rare collaboration with Stacks Bundles who, like Chinx was gunned down.

This is his second release since his untimely passing. The first one was released in August 2015, entitled "Welcome to JFK".

Check for new replies or respond here...