inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Marty Ingels (husband of Shirley Jones) dead at 79

Written By: snozberries on 10/22/15 at 4:52 pm

http://www.latimes.com/local/obituaries/la-me-marty-ingels-dies-at-79--20151022-story.html

I met him once. He was quite the character!  Funny guy!

Poor Shirley!  :\'(

Subject: Re: Marty Ingels (husband of Shirley Jones) dead at 79

Written By: gibbo on 10/22/15 at 5:44 pm

http://www.latimes.com/local/obituaries/la-me-marty-ingels-dies-at-79--20151022-story.html

I met him once. He was quite the character!  Funny guy!

Poor Shirley!  :\'(

Poor Marty! RIP  .... so, finally ... Shirley's available for me! I've had a crush on her forever. Watched The Music Man just last week.

Written By: snozberries on 10/23/15 at 12:51 am

Poor Marty! RIP  .... so, finally ... Shirley's available for me! I've had a crush on her forever. Watched The Music Man just last week.

Good luck with that. Lol!!!

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 10/23/15 at 1:40 am

I remember seeing him on some talkshow with Shirley quite awhile ago.  He certainly seemed like a character.  Very funny.  RIP.

Written By: Howard on 10/23/15 at 8:07 am

She's too old for you.

Written By: Howard on 10/23/15 at 8:08 am

R.I.P Marty Ingles.  :\'(

Written By: LyricBoy on 10/23/15 at 5:43 pm

She's too old for you.

I dunno, she can be pretty Randy. I heard that she and Jack Cassidy were proverbially swinging from the chandeliers.  ;)

Written By: ChrisBodilyTM on 10/25/15 at 10:07 pm

If she's old enough to remember Franklin Roosevelt being president, she's too old for you, bro.

Back to the topic on hand, I knew this name sounded familiar!

bUp8SVaWXfM

It's from Freakazoid! Gutierrez (Ricardo Montalban) threatens Dexter Douglas/Freakazoid (Paul Rugg, not Paul Rudd) and Roddy MacStew (pre-Drew Carey Show Craig Ferguson) (and Dexter's family) with a VHS tape of "The Best of Marty Ingels." Typical Spielberg/Warner Bros. humor.  ;D Can't beat the classics. "The scariest thing in the world would be... if they gave Sinbad another TV show." AAAAAHHHH!!!!  ;D

Check for new replies or respond here...