inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: David Canary, of Bonanza and All My Children Gone

Written By: LyricBoy on 11/24/15 at 9:27 pm

Legendary actor David Canary, who got his big break playing the role of "Candy" on the Bonanza TV series, has passed away.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/24/entertainment/david-canary-dies-all-my-children-feat/index.html

This more or less brings an end to the bad luck that befell the cast of Bonanza.  "Candy" was the last main cast member left, as Ben Cartwright, Hoss, Little Joe, and Hop Sing all have gone to that big Ponderosa in the sky.

Subject: Re: David Canary, of Bonanza and All My Children Gone

Written By: nally on 11/24/15 at 10:35 pm

He played a dual role on All My Children, a soap that my parents enjoyed watching for the majority of its run.

I had no idea he'd been ill... RIP to a great soap opera actor. :\'( :\'(

Written By: Indy Gent on 11/25/15 at 10:18 am

Legendary actor David Canary, who got his big break playing the role of "Candy" on the Bonanza TV series, has passed away.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/24/entertainment/david-canary-dies-all-my-children-feat/index.html

This more or less brings an end to the bad luck that befell the cast of Bonanza.  "Candy" was the last main cast member left, as Ben Cartwright, Hoss, Little Joe, and Hop Sing all have gone to that big Ponderosa in the sky.

Pernell Roberts, who played Adam Cartwright during the first season, is also gone. :\'(

Written By: LyricBoy on 11/25/15 at 6:28 pm

Pernell Roberts, who played Adam Cartwright during the first season, is also gone. :\'(

Oh yeah, I forgot about Adam Cartwright; he was the brooding and cerebral son. I still remember Pernell Roberts more for his role as Trapper John.

Check for new replies or respond here...