inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: 3 Doors Down's Matt Roberts Gone

Written By: LyricBoy on 08/20/16 at 6:41 pm

Legendary rock guitarist Matt Roberts, of 3 Doors Down fame, has passed away at the age of 38 from a suspected drug overdose.

http://www.tmz.com/2016/08/20/3-doors-down-guitarist-dead-overdose-matt-roberts/

Seems that dope was his kryptonite.  :-\\

Subject: Re: 3 Doors Down's Matt Roberts Gone

Written By: apollonia1986 on 08/20/16 at 7:35 pm

Are you fudgeing kidding me? He's gone? He's dead?

I don't believe it. 3 Doors Down was part of my childhood and teen soundtrack. OMG :\'( This is just awful.

Written By: LyricBoy on 08/20/16 at 8:06 pm

Are you fudgeing kidding me? He's gone? He's dead?

I don't believe it. 3 Doors Down was part of my childhood and teen soundtrack. OMG :\'( This is just awful.

Not kidding you. 2016's assault on the music community has been relentless.  :\'(

Written By: mach!ne_he@d on 08/20/16 at 8:59 pm

Same here. I had both "The Better Life" and "Away From the Sun" on CD, and used to listen to them all the time back in the day. Very sad news indeed. :\'(

Written By: Howard on 08/21/16 at 2:55 pm

Not kidding you. 2016's assault on the music community has been relentless.  :\'(

It sure has. :(

Check for new replies or respond here...