inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Actress Alexis Arquette dies at 47

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/12/16 at 7:13 am

Actress and activist Alexis Arquette has died at the age of 47. The transgender star - sibling of actors David, Rosanna and Patricia Arquette - died on Sunday morning. Her other brother Richmond confirmed the news on Facebook with a press release written by Patricia. He said Arquette died while listening to David Bowie's music. Alexis Arquette appeared in films including Pulp Fiction and The Wedding Singer.

http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-37336973

Subject: Re: Actress Alexis Arquette dies at 47

Written By: nally on 09/12/16 at 12:07 pm

How sad. :\'(

I believe in The Wedding Singer, she played a Boy George impersonator, appropriately named 'George'; the character was a member of the title character's backup band.

Written By: Howard on 09/12/16 at 4:20 pm

Actress and activist Alexis Arquette has died at the age of 47. The transgender star - sibling of actors David, Rosanna and Patricia Arquette - died on Sunday morning. Her other brother Richmond confirmed the news on Facebook with a press release written by Patricia. He said Arquette died while listening to David Bowie's music. Alexis Arquette appeared in films including Pulp Fiction and The Wedding Singer.

http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-37336973

so sad. :(

Written By: Ripley on 09/14/16 at 7:22 pm

I read an article that said she had Aids 😢

Written By: LyricBoy on 09/15/16 at 4:47 am

I read an article that said she had Aids 😢

Yes, his cause of death was indeed AIDS.  :-\\

Check for new replies or respond here...