inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Goodbye to actor Bernard Fox, 89

Written By: AmericanGirl on 12/15/16 at 5:59 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4035406/Veteran-Hollywood-actor-Bernard-Fox-played-colorful-Dr-Bombay-Bewitched-appeared-1997-s-Titanic-dies-89.html

Sad to say goodbye!  I enjoyed him on both Bewitched and Hogan's Heroes  :\'(  :\'(  :\'(

R.I.P. Bernard Fox

Subject: Re: Goodbye to actor Bernard Fox, 89

Written By: Indy Gent on 12/15/16 at 3:45 pm

He was also Merryweather in a couple of Andy Griffith Show episodes. Very sad, indeed.
(That makes Tabitha (Erin Murphy) the only surviving member of Bewitched, I believe. :\'()

Written By: CatwomanofV on 12/15/16 at 3:52 pm

Doctor Bombay! Doctor Bombay! Emergency! Come Right Away!

Actually, I thought he died a long time ago.  :-[

He was also in The Mummy but he will always be Dr. Bombay to me.

Cat

Written By: LyricBoy on 12/15/16 at 7:02 pm

He was also Merryweather in a couple of Andy Griffith Show episodes. Very sad, indeed.
(That makes Tabitha (Erin Murphy) the only surviving member of Bewitched, I believe. :\'()

Yeah the cast of Bewitched has been decimated.  :-\\

Written By: Howard on 12/16/16 at 7:43 am

Yeah the cast of Bewitched has been decimated.  :-\\

So who's still alive?

Written By: CatwomanofV on 12/16/16 at 11:36 am

4 members, Erin Murphy (Tabitha), David Mandel-Bloch (Adam), Greg Lawrence (Also Adam-uncredited), & Bernie Kopell (Apothecary). There were also a bunch of guest stars who are still around, Adam West, Julie Newmar (no, this isn't Batman), Danny Bonaduce, Bill Mumy, Maureen McCormick, and others.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0057733/fullcredits?ref_=tt_cl_sm#cast

Cat

Written By: nally on 12/16/16 at 12:08 pm

So sad indeed.

R.I.P Bernard :\'(

Written By: LyricBoy on 12/16/16 at 1:31 pm

He also was a semi-regular on Hogan's Heroes, another show whose main cast seemed to have been under a death curse.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 12/17/16 at 10:22 am

He also was a semi-regular on Hogan's Heroes, another show whose main cast seemed to have been under a death curse.

The only one who was under a "curse" was Bob Crane. The rest died at least over the age of 60 and some into their 80s.

Cat

Check for new replies or respond here...