inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Sir Paul Mcartney

Written By: holicman on 03/12/17 at 5:59 am

This has really thrown me out with how much evidence there is to back up the possibility.

There is a rumour going around that Paul Mcartney actually died in a car accident in 1966.
The speculation is that he was replaced with a double, and this was done because they believed that if it was revealed that Mcartney had in fact died,
it would cause a lot of fans to revolt and possibly tens of thousands of female fans could have committed suicide.
This has Intrigued me for the last 6 months and I am more convinced than not that its possible true !
Below is a video to support a lot of theories behind the possibility, not the most compelling I have seen ( and I have watched several) but outlines the most common theories around the possibility.
Its actually really interesting and cant be counted or discounted at the same time.

Thoughts on this anyone ??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-S1y3R4Sks

Subject: Re: Sir Paul Mcartney

Written By: Philip Eno on 03/12/17 at 6:14 am

This has really thrown me out with how much evidence is there to back up the possibility.

There is a rumour going around that Paul Mcartney actually died in a car accident in 1966.
The speculation is that he was replaced with a double, and this was done because they believed that if it was revealed that Mcartney had in fact died,
it would cause a lot of fans to revolt and possibly tens of thousands of female fans could have committed suicide.
This has Intrigued me for the last 6 months and I am more convinced than not that its possible true !
Below is a video to support a lot of theories behind the possibility, not the most compelling I have seen ( and I have watched several) but outlines the most common theories around the possibility.
Its actually really interesting and cant be counted or discounted at the same time.

Over the years, i have tended to believe this more and more, everything seems to fit. The time of the accident is the time there in to be no more live concerts, studio work only. A couple of years I started to write about this, but the paperwork is all back at home for me.

Written By: holicman on 03/12/17 at 6:42 am

To me its more the fact that Ringo Starr has come out and stated this....... he is the only immediate link left to confirm or deny this. George Harrison, Pete Best, Brian Epstein,Sir George Martin, Billy Preston and of course John Lennon have all passed on and cannot confirm it.  The only one left is "Paul Mcartney" himself

Written By: Philip Eno on 03/12/17 at 7:09 am

For further research, other topics on the same subject:

Ringo Starr admits that the 'real' Paul McCartney die and replaced by look-alike

Is Paul dead?

Written By: LyricBoy on 03/12/17 at 8:06 am

Wow yet another musical artist gone. For a while there I thought that 2017 was letting up.  :-\\

Written By: Baltimoreian on 03/12/17 at 9:28 am

Wow yet another musical artist gone. For a while there I thought that 2017 was letting up.  :-\\

He's still alive. The rumors about him are just conspiracy theories that nobody takes seriously.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_McCartney

Written By: Indy Gent on 03/12/17 at 10:59 am

If these people would just see archived Beatles footage and compare  it to McCartney today, they would know this was hogwash. I mean, there are no distinguishable birthmarks or tattoos to prove that theory.

Written By: Howard on 03/12/17 at 3:21 pm

He's very much alive and well, He has a concert coming up.

Written By: Ripley on 03/12/17 at 5:13 pm

I'm into several conspiracies. I haven't looked much into this one though. I know most people call theorists crazy. Some, I admit, get too into it. But it's understandable why people would think were weird. I have seen so much and "investigated" a lot. So many things in this world are "off" so I don't believe half of what the media says. I like to use my own judgment.

Written By: Ripley on 03/12/17 at 5:16 pm

I'm not trying to start any big conversations about the topic of conspiracies. But I'm just defending myself and others who think there is more to what we are shown to believe and several things. But also, I accept others' choices in not going the same way. And thinking it's all just blah. Just as long as they're not a holes about it.

Written By: holicman on 03/12/17 at 5:29 pm

Fair point but a request has been made multiple times for DNA samples which have been refused by Paul and his family. There are a lot of valid things to prove it likely that Paul's death is in fact true, but each to their own.

Written By: Philip Eno on 03/13/17 at 3:53 am

Have you heard him sing recently?

Written By: Howard on 03/13/17 at 6:21 am

Have you heard him sing recently?

On TV? Yes, sounds OK for being older.

Written By: Philip Eno on 03/13/17 at 6:54 am

His voice was appallingly for the Olympic Ceremony and for the Queen's Jubliee Concert.

Written By: Howard on 03/13/17 at 7:02 am

His voice was appallingly for the Olympic Ceremony and for the Queen's Jubliee Concert.

That's what happens when you get older.

Written By: Philip Eno on 03/13/17 at 7:12 am

Don't we know it!

Written By: Philip Eno on 03/13/17 at 7:14 am

He can always mime to the songs?

Written By: Howard on 03/13/17 at 5:09 pm

He can always mime to the songs?

or read a tel-promter. ???

Written By: apollonia1986 on 03/13/17 at 5:29 pm

I knew aul couldn't have died I've been on Twitter all day and I know there would have been an epic meltodown if he croaked.

Written By: Philip Eno on 03/15/17 at 7:48 am

Fair point but a request has been made multiple times for DNA samples which have been refused by Paul and his family. There are a lot of valid things to prove it likely that Paul's death is in fact true, but each to their own.

Forget DNA! Have his fingerprints analysed, that should solve it?

Written By: Howard on 03/15/17 at 2:42 pm

I knew Paul couldn't have died I've been on Twitter all day and I know there would have been an epic meltdown if he croaked.

It would be on the news all day if he had passed.

Written By: Eazy-EMAN1995 on 03/15/17 at 3:06 pm

Yea, singing voices don't have the same impact over time.

Written By: Philip Eno on 03/17/17 at 5:55 am

This has really thrown me out with how much evidence there is to back up the possibility.

There is another thread on the very same subject "Paul is Dead", I saw it earlier, but cannot remember where.

Written By: holicman on 03/17/17 at 6:02 am

Over the years, i have tended to believe this more and more, everything seems to fit. The time of the accident is the time there in to be no more live concerts, studio work only. A couple of years I started to write about this, but the paperwork is all back at home for me.

The other major change that convinces me that this is true is the sudden fallout between lennon/mcartney after they were believed to be the best songwriters of all time, and after 1966 the massive shift in not only Lennons Aura but the path the band went down with the experimental drugs and so forth......surely the loss of a close friend and bandmate would do this to a close knit unit.  John Lennons songs are testament to this............ I think his song Mind Games is a subtle hint toward how Paul's "death" Impacted him........ Instant Karma is another song that may have been inspired by this

Check for new replies or respond here...