inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Marie Gaudette, American-born Italian supercentenarian, dies aged 115

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/15/17 at 2:07 am

Marie Josephine Gaudette, American-born Italian supercentenarian, nation's oldest person, dies from an undisclosed illness. She was the oldest living person in Italy from the death of Emma Morano on 15 April 2017 until her own death three months later. She was born in Manchester, New Hampshire, United States, and was the oldest living person born in the US from the death of Susannah Mushatt Jones on 12 May 2016 and the oldest emigrant from the US ever. A nun known as Mother Cecilia, she lived in the Italian convent from 1958 until her death, and was considered "the world's oldest nun". She lived in Canada and France before settling in Italy. (b. 1902)

Subject: Re: Marie Gaudette, American-born Italian supercentenarian, dies aged 115

Written By: LyricBoy on 07/15/17 at 6:51 am

This is why I never want to be "the world's oldest person". Soon as you get that title, next thing you know you're being written up in the obits.  :-\\

Subject: Re: Marie Gaudette, American-born Italian supercentenarian, dies aged 115

Written By: nally on 07/15/17 at 11:38 am

Marie Josephine Gaudette, American-born Italian supercentenarian, nation's oldest person, dies from an undisclosed illness. She was the oldest living person in Italy from the death of Emma Morano on 15 April 2017 until her own death three months later. She was born in Manchester, New Hampshire, United States, and was the oldest living person born in the US from the death of Susannah Mushatt Jones on 12 May 2016 and the oldest emigrant from the US ever. A nun known as Mother Cecilia, she lived in the Italian convent from 1958 until her death, and was considered "the world's oldest nun". She lived in Canada and France before settling in Italy. (b. 1902)

Interesting!!

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/15/17 at 11:09 pm

This is why I never want to be "the world's oldest person". Soon as you get that title, next thing you know you're being written up in the obits.  :-\\
I have always said that I will have it that I plan to be Britain's Oldest Man on my CV (Resume).

Check for new replies or respond here...