inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: George Romero dies

Written By: ChrisBodilyTM on 07/16/17 at 5:10 pm

http://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/news/george-a-romero-night-of-the-living-dead-creator-dies-at-77/ar-BBExJNQ?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp

Legendary filmmaker George A. Romero, father of the modern movie zombie and creator of the groundbreaking “Night of the Living Dead” franchise, has died at 77, his family said.

Romero died Sunday in his sleep following a “brief but aggressive battle with lung cancer,” according to a statement to The Times provided by his longtime producing partner, Peter Grunwald. Romero died while listening to the score of one his favorite films, 1952’s “The Quiet Man,” with his wife, Suzanne Desrocher Romero, and daughter, Tina Romero, at his side, the family said.

Woah. Totally unexpected. No words. :(

Subject: George Romero dies

Written By: Dude111 on 07/16/17 at 8:56 pm

Very sad.......

Subject: Re: George Romero dies

Written By: Indy Gent on 07/16/17 at 9:42 pm

I thought he would live forever. Now he is among The Living Dead. RIP, Mr. Romero.

Written By: LyricBoy on 07/17/17 at 4:58 am

I thought he would live forever. Now he is among The Living Dead. RIP, Mr. Romero.

What if he comes back as a zombie? ???  :o

Written By: Ripley on 07/17/17 at 11:43 am

Him and Wes were my favorite directors. Now they're together. 😢

Written By: Howard on 07/17/17 at 3:35 pm

http://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/news/george-a-romero-night-of-the-living-dead-creator-dies-at-77/ar-BBExJNQ?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp

Woah. Totally unexpected. No words. :(

R.I.P. George Romero  :\'(

Check for new replies or respond here...