inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Jackson Odell Gone at 20

Written By: LyricBoy on 06/10/18 at 5:31 pm

Legendary TV actor Jackson Odell, known for his performances on Modern Family and The Goldbergs, and iCarly, was found dead at a sober living facility where he had been residing. He was twenty years old.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/06/10/goldbergs-and-modern-family-actor-jackson-odell-dead-at-20.html

At this time there is no known cause of death, and no speculation thereof. An autopsy will be performed.

Subject: Re: Jackson Odell Gone at 20

Written By: ChrisBodilyTM on 06/10/18 at 8:15 pm

Legendary??? Never heard of him. Still, sad to see anyone go.

RIP

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/11/18 at 4:22 am

It is sad when someone dies young.

Legendary?

...and a new name to me.

Written By: LyricBoy on 06/11/18 at 5:15 am

Legendary?

Indeed.  He had been acting since back when he was 12 years old. He starred in the 2011 production Judy Moody and the Not Bummer Summer, as well as appeared in Arrested Development.  He also was a songwriter, providing the soundtrack to the movie Forever My Girl.

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/11/18 at 5:22 am

Indeed.  He had been acting since back when he was 12 years old. He starred in the 2011 production Judy Moody and the Not Bummer Summer, as well as appeared in Arrested Development.  He also was a songwriter, providing the soundtrack to the movie Forever My Girl.
It takes a life time of many years to be legendary, and to be legendary the name his to be known around the world.

Written By: Howard on 06/11/18 at 5:34 am

It takes a life time of many years to be legendary, and to be legendary the name his to be known around the world.

I wouldn't call him legendary just yet.

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/11/18 at 5:37 am

I wouldn't call him legendary just yet.
Definition of 'legendary': very well known!

Written By: LyricBoy on 06/11/18 at 5:39 pm

Legendary thespian James Dean was only 24 when he passed away and did not have his first role until he was 19. Jackson Odell actually had more years in the business at the time of his demise than James Dean.

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/11/18 at 5:45 pm

Legendary thespian James Dean was only 24 when he passed away and did not have his first role until he was 19. Jackson Odell actually had more years in the business at the time of his demise than James Dean.
James Dean was a major Hollywood actor with an Acting Oscar Nomination to his name.

Subject: Jackson Odell Gone at 20

Written By: Dude111 on 06/15/18 at 3:03 pm

Very sad :(

Check for new replies or respond here...