inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Bill Daily (I Dream of Jeannie, Bob Newhart Show)

Written By: ChrisBodilyTM on 09/08/18 at 12:51 am

https://deadline.com/2018/09/bill-daily-dies-major-healey-on-i-dream-of-jeannie-was-91-1202459992/

BREAKING: Bill Daily, who played I Dream of Jeannie's Maj. Healey and Bob Newhart's Howard Borden, has died. He was 91.

He also appeared on ALF, Bewitched, Mary Tyler Moore, Love American Style, and Small & Frye.

He was hilarious on Jeannie and Newhart. RIP.

Subject: Re: Bill Daily (I Dream of Jeannie, Bob Newhart Show)

Written By: 80sTrivMeister on 09/08/18 at 8:19 am

I just read Barbara Eden's beautiful memorial post to Bill on her official Instagram account... :( :( :( So very sad. He was such a funny actor who brought so much laughter to his performances on I Dream of Jeannie and The Bob Newhart Show. He will be missed...

Written By: Howard on 09/08/18 at 2:33 pm

https://deadline.com/2018/09/bill-daily-dies-major-healey-on-i-dream-of-jeannie-was-91-1202459992/

BREAKING: Bill Daily, who played I Dream of Jeannie's Maj. Healey and Bob Newhart's Howard Borden, has died. He was 91.

He also appeared on ALF, Bewitched, Mary Tyler Moore, Love American Style, and Small & Frye.

He was hilarious on Jeannie and Newhart. RIP.

R.I.P. Bill Daily. :\'(

Written By: AmericanGirl on 09/08/18 at 8:43 pm

I liked him on both Jeannie and Bob Newhart - sad to say goodbye  :\'(  :\'(  :\'(

R.I.P. Bill Daily

Written By: CatwomanofV on 09/08/18 at 8:58 pm

:\'( :\'( :\'( :\'(

Cat

Check for new replies or respond here...