inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: He Loved Girls Who Wear Ambercrombie and Fitch! LFO's Devin Lima Dead At 41.

Written By: c_keenan2001@hotmail.com on 11/22/18 at 3:53 pm

It appears that Devin Lima of the late 90s pop band LFO passed away on Wednesday after a year-long battle with adrenal cancer at the age of 41. This follows the death of bandmate Rich Cronin who battled leukemia and suffered a stroke in 2010 at the age of 36.

https://globalnews.ca/news/4684535/devin-lima-lfo-dead/

Subject: Re: He Loved Girls Who Wear Ambercrombie and Fitch! LFO's Devin Lima Dead At 41.

Written By: LyricBoy on 11/23/18 at 3:06 pm

RIP, Devin Lima.  :\'(

I guess this means no more LFO reunion tours.  :-\\

Subject: Re: He Loved Girls Who Wear Ambercrombie and Fitch! LFO's Devin Lima Dead At 41.

Written By: c_keenan2001@hotmail.com on 11/23/18 at 4:57 pm

RIP, Devin Lima.  :\'(

I guess this means no more LFO reunion tours.  :-\\

No, I guess not.  They were planning something last year but it got put on hold after Devin's cancer diagnosis.  He had a golf ball sized tumor in his adrenal gland.

Written By: wsmith4 on 12/03/18 at 1:49 pm

Very sad. He was young.  This song brings back good memorrees.

Written By: c_keenan2001@hotmail.com on 12/03/18 at 2:24 pm

Very sad. He was young.  This song brings back good memorrees.

Yeah, Devin and Rich both died young and from different types of cancer.

Check for new replies or respond here...