inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Kristoff St John gone at 52...

Written By: LyricBoy on 02/04/19 at 5:05 pm

Storied actor Kristoff St John has passed away before his time at the age of 52.  :\'(  Presently there is no word as to cause of death.  :-\\

https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/04/entertainment/kristoff-st-john-dead/index.html

While certainly celebrated for his work as a longtime cast member in the soap The Young and the Restless, KSJ goes way back. He played a young Alex Haley in Roots, did a few episodes in The Cosby Show, Wonder Woman, and Happy Days. And he even had a role in the legendary Saturday morning show Big John, Little John.

You name the big show, he was probably in it once or twice.  8)

Subject: Re: Kristoff St John gone at 52...

Written By: Indy Gent on 02/04/19 at 5:45 pm

Just found out he committed suicide. So sad
Depression is one thing not to take lightly. RIP, Kristoff.

Written By: nally on 02/05/19 at 5:55 pm

Whatever he died from, it was pr-- wait, never mind, I just read ^ post and I see the cause. Still, it's very sad. :\'( :\'(

Written By: LyricBoy on 02/06/19 at 5:27 am

Just found out he committed suicide. So sad
Depression is one thing not to take lightly. RIP, Kristoff.

I have not sent anything confirming a suicide. Best I can find is possible extreme alcohol intoxication.  :-\\

The medical examiner has "deferred" the official cause of death pending more tests/autopsy review.

Written By: AmericanGirl on 02/06/19 at 6:06 am

So sad!  Too young to go  :\'(  :\'(  :\'(

R.I.P. Kristoff St John

Written By: 80sTrivMeister on 02/06/19 at 7:43 pm

Such devastating news. I know the cast over at Y&R are simply reeling over the loss of Kristoff...   

Cast member Eric Braeden (Victor Newman) did a very emotional interview for Extra, talking about Kristoff's shock passing, and he broke down in tears...  :\'( :\'( :\'(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgIh2XKI5Ag

Written By: Dude111 on 02/06/19 at 9:19 pm

Very sad..........

Written By: 80sTrivMeister on 02/08/19 at 3:39 am

"The Young and the Restless" will have a Kristoff St. John Storyline
by Bruce Haring
February 7, 2019

Actor Kristoff St. John, who died Sunday, will be honored with a future storyline on his longtime show, "The Young and the Restless". Expected to begin in late April, the story will pay tribute to his character, Neil Winters, and his real-life persona, according to CBS.

A special tribute will be featured in Friday’s hourlong Y&R episode, which airs at 12:30 PM ET and 11:30 AM PT. The show has asked fans to “flood our timelines” on social media with St. John photos as part of the homage.

The actor’s final Y&R scene aired Wednesday. He had played Winters since 1991, with his love story with Drucilla WInters (Victoria Rowell) becoming a fan favorite.

https://deadline.com/2019/02/the-young-and-the-restless-soap-will-have-a-kristoff-st-john-storyline-1202552424/

Written By: Dude111 on 02/08/19 at 9:00 am

Very sad :(

Check for new replies or respond here...