inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Mark Hollis, Founding Member of Influential 80s Band Talk Talk, Dies at 64

Written By: 80sTrivMeister on 02/25/19 at 3:08 pm

Mark Hollis, founding member and lead singer of the influential 80s New Wave band Talk Talk, who scored hits with songs It's My Life and Life's What You Make It, has reportedly died at the age of 64.

https://www.express.co.uk/celebrity-news/1092336/Mark-Hollis-dead-Talk-Talk-news-latest-updates-The-The-cause-of-death

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQH1i_zZ-_M

Subject: Re: Mark Hollis, Founding Member of Influential 80s Band Talk Talk, Dies at 64

Written By: nally on 02/25/19 at 6:46 pm

:\'( :\'( :\'(

I remember "It's My Life" was their biggest hit; they also had a self-titled song that was a moderate hit.

Subject: Re: Mark Hollis, Founding Member of Influential 80s Band Talk Talk, Dies at 64

Written By: AmericanGirl on 02/25/19 at 10:58 pm

Sad to hear this!  I also loved It's My Life  :\'(  :\'(  :\'(

R.I.P. Mark Hollis

Written By: Howard on 02/26/19 at 7:16 am

I remember "It's My Life" was their biggest hit; they also had a self-titled song that was a moderate hit.

and also "Talk,Talk".

Written By: nally on 02/26/19 at 6:12 pm

and also "Talk,Talk".

Yes. That was the self titled song. I thought I made it clear in my preceding post.

Check for new replies or respond here...