inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Jeffrey Epstein “Commits Suicide”

Written By: LyricBoy on 08/10/19 at 4:40 pm

Celebrity investment guru and alleged sex fiend Jeffrey Epstein allegedly committed suicide in his New York federal jail cell this morning.

https://triblive.com/news/world/source-jeffrey-epstein-dies-by-suicide-while-awaiting-trial/

Many people saw this coming for quite a while, and are wondering if Mr. Epstein really got ‘the Vince Foster’ treatment. Dude had so much dirt on powerful people, the list of suspects will be overwhelming.

Added note... The Attorney General has opened up an investigation into Epstein’s death, and he says that the investigation into his alleged sex ring will continue.

Subject: Re: Jeffrey Epstein “Commits Suicide”

Written By: CatwomanofV on 08/10/19 at 6:26 pm

This stinks like 10 day old fish. He was supposedly on suicide watch-yet... Also, if he could have implemented who knows how many people-including POTUS. But, the biggest tragedy in all of this is that his victims do not get justice.

Cat   

Written By: LyricBoy on 08/10/19 at 7:25 pm

This stinks like 10 day old fish. He was supposedly on suicide watch-yet... Also, if he could have implemented who knows how many people-including POTUS. But, the biggest tragedy in all of this is that his victims do not get justice.

Cat 

Doubtful he killed himself. The Bureau of Prisons lately has shown itself adept at disposing of people who are inconvenient to keep around, such as how Whitey Bulger got rubbed out.

My guess, Epstein was angling to get time knocked off his eventual sentencing by ratting out as many rich/powerful people as possible. Risky move. 

Written By: Voiceofthe70s on 08/10/19 at 8:52 pm

I am always VERY SUSPICIOUS whenever I hear somebody "committed suicide" in prison.

Written By: Don Carlos on 08/11/19 at 9:36 am

Doubtful he killed himself. The Bureau of Prisons lately has shown itself adept at disposing of people who are inconvenient to keep around, such as how Whitey Bulger got rubbed out.

My guess, Epstein was angling to get time knocked off his eventual sentencing by ratting out as many rich/powerful people as possible. Risky move.

When I heard the news my first thought was that he was "offed" to keep him quiet.  Not hard to do "in the can"

Subject: Jeffrey Epstein “Commits Suicide”

Written By: Dude111 on 08/11/19 at 11:55 am

I have been reading....Alot do not think he killed himself..... Someone took him out....

I read even Donny thinks so.......

Written By: LyricBoy on 08/11/19 at 12:27 pm

When I heard the news my first thought was that he was "offed" to keep him quiet.  Not hard to do "in the can"

Gotta say they did some planning here. First the phony “attempt” a couple of weeks ago.

Now they can say “Well we did everything possible, but it seems he was determined to kill himself”.

Problem is, there are LOTS of accusers out there who can still spill the beans on all of the disgusting things he allegedly lined up for others.

Written By: Voiceofthe70s on 08/11/19 at 12:41 pm

One thing I noticed when it is reported that somebody "committed suicide" in jail is that often they seem to have killed themselves two or three different ways at the same time. They are found with a plastic bag over their head, a belt around their neck and their wrists slashed. How many times can you kill yourself? Very, very suspicious. 

Written By: LyricBoy on 08/11/19 at 1:16 pm

One thing I noticed when it is reported that somebody "committed suicide" in jail is that often they seem to have killed themselves two or three different ways at the same time. They are found with a plastic bag over their head, a belt around their neck and their wrists slashed. How many times can you kill yourself? Very, very suspicious.

Way back when, there was a guy who died in Gary Indiana. The coroner found that his death was the result of 17 hammer blows to the head, and it was ruled a suicide.  :-X

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 08/14/19 at 5:10 pm

Way back when, there was a guy who died in Gary Indiana. The coroner found that his death was the result of 17 hammer blows to the head, and it was ruled a suicide.  :-X

He must have really hated himself.  ;D

Written By: Don Carlos on 08/15/19 at 10:00 am

This just in from the Washington Post

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/autopsy-finds-broken-bones-in-jeffrey-epsteins-neck-deepening-questions-around-his-death/2019/08/14/d09ac934-bdd9-11e9-b873-63ace636af08_story.html

Written By: LyricBoy on 08/15/19 at 10:56 am

This just in from the Washington Post

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/autopsy-finds-broken-bones-in-jeffrey-epsteins-neck-deepening-questions-around-his-death/2019/08/14/d09ac934-bdd9-11e9-b873-63ace636af08_story.html

I got $20 that says somebody at the prison has a brand new car.  :-X

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 08/16/19 at 4:12 am

I got $20 that says somebody at the prison has a brand new car.  :-X

Or suicide as a result of 17 hammer blows to the head.  :o  :o :o

Check for new replies or respond here...