inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Linda Tripp Gone from the Scene

Written By: LyricBoy on 04/08/20 at 4:38 pm

Legendary back stabbing rat succubus informant Linda Tripp has died at the age of 70, after a one week battle with pancreatic cancer. She’s the person who sold out Monica Lewinsky, causing Monica’s life to be forever linked with an unseemly situation.

https://nypost.com/2020/04/08/linda-tripp-whistleblower-in-lewinsky-scandal-near-death/

There’s a saying about a porch door that comes to mind right now.

Subject: Re: Linda Tripp Gone from the Scene

Written By: wagonman76 on 04/08/20 at 6:33 pm

I never did see any footage of her in the day. All I saw (many times) was John Goodman playing her on SNL. Loved it.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 04/10/20 at 2:34 pm

I think I saw her once in a restaurant in D.C. but didn't know if that was her and I wasn't about to go up and ask.

She will always be known as someone who betrayed the trust of a young woman. I'm sure no one ever trusted her again.

Cat

Written By: LyricBoy on 04/11/20 at 12:08 pm

I think I saw her once in a restaurant in D.C. but didn't know if that was her and I wasn't about to go up and ask.

She will always be known as someone who betrayed the trust of a young woman. I'm sure no one ever trusted her again.

Cat

I suppose she only needed two pall bearers.

Check for new replies or respond here...