inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Elvis Presley's only grandson son Benjamin Keough dies at 27

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/13/20 at 5:39 am

Elvis Presley's only grandson died on Sunday, his mother Lisa Marie Presley's manager has confirmed. Benjamin Keough was 27, but manager Roger Widynowski gave no further details about his death. He said Lisa Marie, 52, was "heartbroken, inconsolable and beyond devastated". "She adored that boy. He was the love of her life," Widynowski said, adding that she was "trying to stay strong" for her three daughters.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-53387574

Subject: Re: Elvis Presley's only grandson son Benjamin Keough dies at 27

Written By: Howard on 07/13/20 at 2:48 pm

Elvis Presley's only grandson died on Sunday, his mother Lisa Marie Presley's manager has confirmed. Benjamin Keough was 27, but manager Roger Widynowski gave no further details about his death. He said Lisa Marie, 52, was "heartbroken, inconsolable and beyond devastated". "She adored that boy. He was the love of her life," Widynowski said, adding that she was "trying to stay strong" for her three daughters.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-53387574

I guess he now joins The 27 Club.  :\'(

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/13/20 at 2:51 pm

I guess he now joins The 27 Club.  :\'(
My exact thoughts at the time of posting this topic, and I did not want to say it.

Written By: Howard on 07/14/20 at 7:48 am

My exact thoughts at the time of posting this topic, and I did not want to say it.

He most likely committed suicide. :(

Written By: LyricBoy on 07/14/20 at 12:52 pm

He most likely committed suicide. :(

TMZ reports that he took a shotgun blast in his mouth. Had to have made one hell of a mess.  :-\\ :\'(

Check for new replies or respond here...