inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Big Girls Do Cry... for Tommy Devito

Written By: LyricBoy on 09/22/20 at 4:56 pm

Tommy Devito, legendary founding member of The Four Seasons (also featuring Frankie Valli) has passed away at the age of 92, from Covid-19. :\'(

https://nypost.com/2020/09/22/tommy-devito-original-four-seasons-member-dead-at-92-from-covid-19/

His hits with the Four Seasons include classics such as “My Eyes Adored You,” “December 1963 (Oh, What a Night),” “Walk Like a Man,” “Big Girls Don’t Cry,” “Working My Way Back to You,” “Swearin’ to God” and “Sherry.”  8)

Subject: Re: Big Girls Do Cry... for Tommy Devito

Written By: CatwomanofV on 09/22/20 at 4:58 pm

:\'( :\'( :\'(

Cat

Written By: violet_shy on 09/22/20 at 6:10 pm

Oh no :\'(

How sad.

Written By: Howard on 09/23/20 at 4:19 am

Tommy Devito, legendary founding member of The Four Seasons (also featuring Frankie Valli) has passed away at the age of 92, from Covid-19. :\'(

https://nypost.com/2020/09/22/tommy-devito-original-four-seasons-member-dead-at-92-from-covid-19/

His hits with the Four Seasons include classics such as “My Eyes Adored You,” “December 1963 (Oh, What a Night),” “Walk Like a Man,” “Big Girls Don’t Cry,” “Working My Way Back to You,” “Swearin’ to God” and “Sherry.”  8)

My Father loves The Four Seasons, so sad to see him go.  :\'(

Written By: AmericanGirl on 09/23/20 at 9:18 am

Sad to hear this; the Four Seasons were an iconic group of my youth  :\'(  :\'(  :\'(

R.I.P. Tommy Devito

Written By: Howard on 09/24/20 at 7:30 am

Sad to hear this; the Four Seasons were an iconic group of my youth  :\'(  :\'(  :\'(

R.I.P. Tommy Devito

What was your favorite song? :)

Written By: nally on 09/24/20 at 11:08 am

Oh no :\'(

How sad.

Agreed! :\'(

Especially since his name now goes on the list of covid deaths. :\'(

Check for new replies or respond here...