inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Farewell Conchata Ferrell

Written By: LyricBoy on 10/13/20 at 6:41 pm

Conchata Ferrell, the legendary actress who played the long-suffering housekeeper to Jon Cryer and Charlie Sheen in Two and a Half Men, has passed away several months after a heart attack, at the age of 77.  :\'(

https://people.com/tv/conchata-ferrell-dies/

Subject: Re: Farewell Conchata Ferrell

Written By: whistledog on 10/13/20 at 7:41 pm

I've seen her in so many things over the years, I think my introduction to her officially was Edward Scissorhands

R.I.P.

Written By: Howard on 10/14/20 at 3:26 pm

Conchata Ferrell, the legendary actress who played the long-suffering housekeeper to Jon Cryer and Charlie Sheen in Two and a Half Men, has passed away several months after a heart attack, at the age of 77.  :\'(

https://people.com/tv/conchata-ferrell-dies/

I remember her as the housekeeper, RIP Conchata.  :\'(

Written By: CatwomanofV on 10/14/20 at 3:45 pm

:\'( :\'( :\'(

I remember her from Hot L Baltimore and BJ & the Bear. (Oh crap. I think I just dated myself again.) I have seen her in so many things since then.

Cat

Written By: Voiceofthe70s on 10/14/20 at 4:31 pm

:\'( :\'( :\'(

I remember her from Hot L Baltimore and BJ & the Bear. (Oh crap. I think I just dated myself again.) I have seen her in so many things since then.

Cat

BJ & The Bear!! Wow, even *I* forgot about that one! I don't think I actually ever saw an episode of it.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 10/14/20 at 4:53 pm

BJ & The Bear!! Wow, even *I* forgot about that one! I don't think I actually ever saw an episode of it.

I watched it all the time.

Cat

Check for new replies or respond here...